The Flying Finns

Started by reAti
08/01/2012 03:09
Page 1 of 1
reAti08/01/2012 03:09(edited 08/01/2012 03:10)

Hi!

I'm proud presenting a movie about these two finnish guys with amazing creativeness. With help of chippi (the estate table jump) and Lunkki (both 3man tricks) they managed to make unbelievable tricks.

Even I completed this whole movie in one day(yesterday), they asked me to edit this movie over half a year ago. So demos are pretty old. I was so lazy to start editing, but after I started I wanted to complete it immediately.

The Flying Finns

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKQrpCF0Lrg
Download: http://www.sendspace.com/file/gc56p5

If you are not drunk, I suggest downloading because youtube fucked up timing...

xdrive08/01/2012 04:31

lool :| wtf is that?

rusty08/01/2012 06:13

pretty random tricks, edit is average, gj

low-08/01/2012 10:59

funny.

nobody^08/01/2012 19:26

Never seen something this good and enjoyable lately!

Tricks... I can't expain how beautiful and stylish they were! A big GREAT JOB for that guys!

reAti, your originality when it comes to editing has been surprising me ever since your movies in inferno!
Just do not use those weird textures. :/

Anyway, a fully-deserved 10/10!
:)

JekkT08/01/2012 21:44

how come you dont release it under kz-pictures? :(

nobody^08/01/2012 22:14(edited 10/01/2012 10:43)

And howcome u don't edit more often? ^^

SzczupaK10/01/2012 00:19

LOL. this movie really had its ups and downs.. there are some really nice things but like that jump in italy in the start... too easy and quite frankly a bit stupid. i definitely wanna see more gun throws :)

7.5/10 (i mightve rated it 8-9 if there were no weird textures used)

JekkT11/01/2012 20:54

oh yeah forgot to vote either

9/10

you are still after all these years one of my favourite moviemakers

k a f f e e11/01/2012 22:40

mmh i didnt like this :/ sorry. some funny jumps tho

Jonde01/04/2012 23:28

Nice movie! I expected alot when I saw those three names jondee reAti and miskee12 and it didn't leave me disappointed.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.