Midnight sale in Germany - WoW: Burning Crusa

Started by maniac
17/01/2007 18:19
Page 1 of 2
maniac17/01/2007 18:19

2 Videos of the WOW:BC Midnight Sale in Cologne/Germany from yesterday! =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBFo1XGb-Ew
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywkg7wRdy9g

hf,
ManiaC
[ Edited ]

radon mapper Tournament #317/01/2007 18:21

omg, im glad im not playing wow :)

Malvin mapper17/01/2007 18:30

omfg, police in media markt only because 36487 people want to get bc :D

zhady Tournament #217/01/2007 18:32

I would never stand in line...:/

lol, I would stand in line if i needed it :P But i dont yet couse im only lvl 44 :(

faker mapper17/01/2007 18:58

WoW players are the most addited gamers ever imo :D

Geeeeekz ^^
[ Edited Wed Jan 17 2007, 06:58PM ]

Xeltic Tournament #117/01/2007 19:38

WOW pwns! :d you cant say nothing about it before you try it:)
im a wow gamer and i havent bought tbc yett:D

4`Ce17/01/2007 19:47

you know some dude is already lvl 70 after playing 28 hours thats just addicted WTF

ndR moviemaker Tournament #217/01/2007 19:53

I tried wow while 1 week and I don't like Xeltic.

KNiFEAR17/01/2007 20:45

I h8 wow players:D they r so geeky :D i mean cs players can geek alot aswell, but if u compare cs players with wow players the wow players r so ugly :ASDAS:S:DAhah
prejudice?:D
btw i was outside "webbhallen" in stockholm near my school with some of my friends, but we just wanted 2 see some ugly ppl, and sure we did:D 45+ womens with green hair 'n stuff ^^

sbzvln Tournament #217/01/2007 20:52

Knifear is just too hot for sweden. and what a geeks

I know 4`Ce.. thats just................... :O

But he had help from all of his guild mates :P

fuzzerd17/01/2007 22:44

damn thought it would take more then 28 hours to get to level 70 from what my friend was saying.

Pf0llz0r mapper18/01/2007 06:36

WoW is booooring imo, didnt like it, I think its the warcraft look over the game that is one of the reasons I didnt like the game (cant stand it), yes I KNOW that IT IS warcraft but its sooooo ugly.

Okey the visuals dont make the game but when I dont like the game and I think it looks ugly I dont see why I should play :P

Well I cant say that its not fun to play with friends and doing raids and such but I would rather play Lineage II instead :D

Link to Lineage II Homepage

eXcaL Tournament #218/01/2007 09:24

Thats a big bunch of geeks.. :P

I have also played wow xeltic.. but the consept of the game is costructed that you feel like you have to keep playing to get anywhere.. And that just leads to you sitting 1214545 hours playing.. :P

faker mapper18/01/2007 09:50

Offtopic (in the Offtopic forum :D):

I'm waiting for C&C Tiberium Wars and Stalker.

When I get those 2 games I'll geek them 24/7, too :D

And no kz_/RL anylonger! (what's RL? :D)

theL0w^18/01/2007 11:49

faker, i think RL = real life ^^

Mehz18/01/2007 12:26

I think he was being sarcastic, lol

Volsfootball18/01/2007 15:05

What exactly is Burning Crusade?

Tafatt18/01/2007 16:05

It is an expansion pack to the MMORPG World of warcraft.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burning_Crusade

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.