Razer deathadder 3500DPI - Razer Lechesis or
So i am going to buy a new mouse and i want to choose one mouse from the list on topic. So i want to know your opinions witch mouse is better for KZ.
Also i am using steelseries qck+ large mousepad, so if i would change the mouse should i change the pad or with what mouse i shoud change it ?
Now i am using logitech mx518 with ss qck+ and its pretty good, but i want to cahnge my mouse so i am waiting for suggestions.
deathadder or g500, now you only have 2 mice to think about
why lechesis is bad for kz ?
its probably good for kz but DA and g500s reputation for KZ is pretty good. Dont know many that uses Lachesis
any more suggestions ?
i'd say g400 even tough its not in the topic
now i have mx518 so i don't want the same form mouse again.
if you want another "form" on the mouse then try out the Deathadder. I think the g400 and g500 are pretty simular to the mx518 actually
also i would buy keybord Razer Arctosa Gaming with Razer Deathadder 3500dpi so what do you think about keybord and should i take another mousepad ? Now i have ss qck+ heavy
so some1 will help me ? Should i change ss qck+ heavy if i buy DA ? And is Razer Arctosa Gaming keybord good ?
No you shouldn't change it. qck is a good mousepad. and every keyboard is viable for kz.
I have deathadder and steelseries +qck !! They work wonderful
ok but what about sweaty hands in game ? My hands go sweaty while i am playing, so is it from some lather or only from plastic ? If yes i prefer g500 becouse i dont want that my head start to slide from the mouse while gaming.
Also what about wheel scrooling g500 or da is better in this point ?
so ?
soooo, go to a store and try the mice? if you are gonna be this picky about getting a new mouse ITS GONNA TAKE FOREVER
I will buy it using internet, not going to the shop, i just want to know is DA all plastmastic or have some leather like logitech g500 ?
I think i will prefer Logitech g500 becouse of it beter scrool and it have more inches..
Deathadder 3500 DPI is amazing mouse. I've had it now for 1 year and I'm quite happy with it. I've heard people use g500, and it's probably more for groundstrafing. Deathadder is really good for bhops and groundstrafes as well, as long as you know the options correctly to make it effective.. I would go for DA if I were you. :-)
Please log in to post replies.