Razer Deathadder 3500 - driver problem ???
I installed the 3.03 version driver but when i try to configure my mouse,i can't choose the option for 3500 DPI because it dosn't appear. I only have the options : 450 / 900 / 1800 DPI !!!
Then,i un-installed the 3.03 version and installed 3.01 version (a friend is using it and it's working perfectly),but the problem is the same : the 3500 dpi option is gone !!
I sent an e-mail to razerzone techsupport and i'm waiting for a reply !!
Is it because of Windows 7 64 bit , or because of the driver / product ? ???
Thank you !!
It couldn't be a hardware fault, it is something wrong with your software(windows, drivers...)
update the drivers and firmware, thats what i had to do
@proppan : didn't you read anything from what i just said ?
I tried to update the firmware on 3.03 but it said "this update is only for the latest version of the driver !!" ...
Simple... first install newest mouse drivers then update firmware.
latest firmware patch is 2.45 ithink, but make sure you didnt download the 1800dpi drivers by accident, remove the drivers via Device manager and re-install the 3600dpi version drivers and then try updating the drivers using razers own firmware updater. might do it.
Ofcourse i did that several times allready + i'm 100% sure that my driver is for the 3500 mouse !!
now thats a bit strange.
Please log in to post replies.