something whit textures

11/01/2012 19:58
Page 1 of 1
random Tournament #311/01/2012 19:58

Hi, I reinstalled my PC and when installing cs on steam i haved problem with it, first it sayed to i have to dowload some awp_rooftops.wad I downloaded put it to cstrike folder, and when i play on maps like a awp_rooftops or awp_rooftops remake i have a very annoing bad textures like this : http://www.mediafire.com/?lczp181vh09j665 and I don't no what to do... my eyes just melting from that textures mby somebody knows, and when i remove that think wad file from cstrike it showing again like something messing and kick me from CS

Phinx mapper moviemaker Tournament #211/01/2012 20:10(edited 11/01/2012 20:10)

i had this problem on de_cbble. You should delete awp_rooftop wad files and bsp. Get new one from other sites and try then. It helped for me. I hope it will help for u too ;)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.