XJ Server - Steam UserID problems

Started by jack frog
14/01/2012 15:41
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
jack frog14/01/2012 15:41(edited 14/01/2012 15:42)

hello there

since yesterday I get disconnected after a few minutes everytime i join the xj servers. Following message appears:

Error verifying STEAM UserID Ticket(server was unable to contact the authentication server



(I have a legal copy of counter strike btw). And I'm not the only one, 3 people I know have the same problem. Anyone else noticed that? Can you fix it?


greetings

plowed14/01/2012 16:25(edited 14/01/2012 16:26)

Yes the kicks are always 5 minutes after joining into the server. I heard its a client problem and not server but since so many people have that problem I think its not.

However try to delete

Steam.dll
SteamUI.dll
ClientRegistry.Blob

faker mapper21/01/2012 01:11

Shouldn't happen anymore, restarted the server completely that day - at least I haven't got the bug again ever since.

jack frog21/01/2012 09:42

Sea, Ur works now. Gj thanks

Page 1 of 1