Strafecounter LJ Records

Started by nikksan
15/01/2012 16:06
Page 1 of 1
nikksan15/01/2012 16:06(edited 17/01/2012 10:25)

Hello,strafe masters.


I have a crazy(new) idea of a thread,which will show us once and for all who is the "strafest " player.

The Rules are simple:
1.You may upload demos made only on kz_longjumps2 or kz_longjumps
2.The limit of the strafes depends on the block,but the min limit is 8 strafes.
3.Only USP and Knife are allowed.(No scout)
4.Please rename the demos as usual,which is - nickname_block_strafes.dem
Example: nikksan_242_12.dem



I`m gonna check the demos and update the the thread once a week,so be patient. :)
PS: You can send me demos on my mail: [email protected]
or send me links on PM or in the thread.
I hope you like the idea
________________________________________________
LONGJUMPS :

253 block
IceVip - 11 strafes - http://www.sendspace.com/file/izvm9t
link to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg5skfWl7OU













m4r1o15/01/2012 20:32

ivansky was made 15strafes_230 lj block
my personal record is 12stafes_245 lj block
ask ivansky about demos ;) he can give you a good footage.

jack frog15/01/2012 21:46

251 block with 11 stafes by IceVip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_vhE0J0YyE

maybe he'll send you the demo

nice thread btw!

propanelj record holder15/01/2012 22:26

i did 256 w 9strafes could send in a demo later

IceVip15/01/2012 22:46

Originally posted by jack frog
251 block with 11 stafes by IceVip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_vhE0J0YyE

maybe he'll send you the demo

nice thread btw!

Nope, 253 with 11 done 2 months ago http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg5skfWl7OU you can take the demo from here http://www.sendspace.com/file/izvm9t

Vinci16/01/2012 16:01

Polish player fsrx jumped 252 block with 11, so it is worth to consider.

nikksan17/01/2012 10:09

I`m glad you are interested in the idea.
The thread will be updated when I get home,cuz now i`m busy.
Send mooooore demos.

tee17/01/2012 13:11

That's fun!
I've made 240 block with 12 strafes once, but I haven't got the demo. I'll try to make a new demo soon.

- nympho -17/01/2012 16:08(edited 17/01/2012 16:10)

i did this with only 5 strafes, problem acestrafers? Image

nikksan17/01/2012 18:06(edited 17/01/2012 18:07)

Originally posted by - nympho -
i did this with only 5 strafes, problem acestrafers? Image

You obviously got the idea wrong.
It`s not about show-offing.
Problem ?
No.
PS: nice try tbh

FLP17/01/2012 19:26

Originally posted by - nympho -
i did this with only 5 strafes, problem acestrafers? Image

thread closed.

- nympho -17/01/2012 19:53(edited 17/01/2012 19:53)

Originally posted by nikksan
Originally posted by - nympho -
i did this with only 5 strafes, problem acestrafers? Image

You obviously got the idea wrong.
It`s not about show-offing.
Problem ?
No.
PS: nice try tbh


You obviously got my troll-joke too srsly.

anyThlNG25/02/2012 22:25

like nympho said:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pdrsjm
Problem ?

Alphaz07/03/2012 20:54

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EgZxl71niM
1 year ago.

Phantometry20/05/2012 13:42

http://www.sendspace.com/file/je893t
253/11

jack frog20/05/2012 15:43

Update the thread please. IceVip got some competition!

alphaz, iso1 etc.
oh and here http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?314602

IceVip20/05/2012 16:24

Originally posted by jack frog
Update the thread please. IceVip got some competition!

alphaz, iso1 etc.
oh and here http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?314602

Dunno bout u lil friend but this < http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/1736/asdfafsd.png > is not human :P. he uses either the scroll or smth else to push a/d for 1 frame because the only way to push it that fast is a scroll or some hox. so everything that he does means nothing to me untill i see some real pressing of the keyboard.

Phantometry20/05/2012 18:50

Originally posted by IceVip
Originally posted by jack frog
Update the thread please. IceVip got some competition!

alphaz, iso1 etc.
oh and here http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?314602

Dunno bout u lil friend but this < http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/1736/asdfafsd.png > is not human :P. he uses either the scroll or smth else to push a/d for 1 frame because the only way to push it that fast is a scroll or some hox. so everything that he does means nothing to me untill i see some real pressing of the keyboard.

Sure dude . I already told that my keyboard is broken and i do only 6 normall strafes (when i am strafeacin') , all others is kinda random . I understood that nowdays my strafes seems very strange to you. I wish i had a camera to record handshow , but i dont have it :'(

jack frog27/05/2012 17:58(edited 27/05/2012 17:59)

Some new, 254 block with 11 strafes :)

Alphaz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfXQClN3Lhw

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.