Cosy-Climbing.net :(

Started by tee
16/01/2012 17:39
Page 1 of 1
tee16/01/2012 17:39

Hey guys!
I tried to activate my account on cosy-climbing.net today, since it was somehow disabled, because of inactivity from the kz scene lately. I had to re-activate mý account through my e-mail, but there was some trouble, and now I can't visit the website at all, like I've been banned or something.

When I try to visit the website, my browser goes like this: HTTP-fail 403 (Forbidden):


- I don't fucking get this.
I've tried from a friends IP, and that worked (logged on my account and everything was available). Anyone able to help me out here? Got an e-mail I can write to or something? I really want to start jumping again, but I'm not able to beat any official WR's at this point - haha!

Thanks a lot! :-)

tEE

PsYxOpAt mapper16/01/2012 19:52(edited 16/01/2012 19:55)

Hi!

At the moment we (Nikola) are updating the site with the latest e107 version and re-coding some pages. Therefore some people could have problems.

Just to make it clear for te people who lost their account, all accounts will be restored later.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
PsY

tee17/01/2012 11:02

Hi PsY, thanks for your quick reply.

The problem is, that I'm blocked from the website completely on my own IP at home. I can't even visit it - my browser is just showing a white page with the text: HTTP - fail 403 (Forbidden):

I've never experienced this before on Cosy-Climbing, and it happened right after I re-activated my account, as I tried to login a few times. Maybe the page thought I was a bot or something? I don't know.

I'm in school at the moment, and Cosy-Climbing + my account works fine on this internet IP.

Any idea on how to solve this? Do you need my home IP or something, to check if the site have blocked it?

Thank you very much for your time!
tEE

PsYxOpAt mapper17/01/2012 14:28

Try clearing your browser history and if this doesn't work give me your IP.

tee17/01/2012 17:54

I'm at home now and it still doesn't work for me. I've cleared my browsing-history, deleted all my cookies and everything, but I'm still not able to access the website.

I've sent you my IP in a PM :-)


Thank you for taking your time PsY, I appreciate it.

PsYxOpAt mapper17/01/2012 17:57

I don't have a PM from you.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.