kzlv_icarus

Started by Skals
17/01/2012 11:03
Page 1 of 1
Skals17/01/2012 11:03

this is a kreedz remake of my map deathrun_icarus, has working timer.

images:
[IMG]http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/1019/icarusfix3.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/4556/icarusfix2.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/6002/icarusfix1.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/2626/icarusfix4.jpg[/IMG]

download link: http://www.gamefront.com/files/21190689/kzlv_icarus.rar

The map has been tested and played on public server a couple times, quite a few bugs and shortcuts were fixed. The map also was improved performance wise, it was quite laggy before.

I didn't want to make it like the rest of the kreedz maps, I wanted to make it unique in some way.

You cannot get infinite hp, the map is designed so that if you fall down into the pit of sand, you die.

daza mapper17/01/2012 22:53

is it supposed to be fog in the bottom?

Skals17/01/2012 23:11

a dust cloud of some sort. Sand moving around / flowing like a dust storm at the bottom.

daza mapper18/01/2012 15:21

seems interesting, but I guess i can't get the full effect of the map in bspviewer :( I suggest for starters that you try playing around more with shapes, it's all very square-ish.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.