kz_real_caverns +teleport,jb

Started by rampLrecord holder
17/01/2012 19:12
Page 1 of 1
rampLrecord holder17/01/2012 19:12

did some one try this way?If it is poss I think that way can give 20+sec advantage.
Image
Image
Image

volte17/01/2012 19:45

well thought and well found, but its too risky at least for me to do it in a run... ask spr1n!

rampLrecord holder17/01/2012 19:59

Originally posted by volte
well thought and well found, but its too risky at least for me to do it in a run... ask spr1n!

It's risky if it is in the end of the map like the wigbl0ck's last jb but here is on a start of the map :)

spr1n mapper11/05/2012 21:19

sorry for bumping. just found this thread accidentally ... found this sc ~2 years ago, but at that time gone pretty much inactive to record the map.

I dont remember exactly, but I think its is around 40-50 sec shortcut. Not risky at all as its at the map start and not too hard actually.

EasyUp11/05/2012 21:26

Originally posted by spr1n
and not too hard actually.


''..said spr1n.''

rampLrecord holder14/05/2012 20:31

Originally posted by spr1n
sorry for bumping. just found this thread accidentally ... found this sc ~2 years ago, but at that time gone pretty much inactive to record the map.

I dont remember exactly, but I think its is around 40-50 sec shortcut. Not risky at all as its at the map start and not too hard actually.


easy job for you,try wr :) btw I save around 30 seconds and this jb its little harder for me :( [bad eng]

nobody^15/05/2012 09:07

I'd rather go for an edgebug+stay instead ^^ These jbs are totally random for me.

rampLrecord holder29/04/2014 20:48

up

http://www.sendspace.com/file/r15h10 - dem

save's 40 sec from current wr

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.