How did u create your nick?

Started by DiENOS
19/01/2012 08:28
Read-Only
Page 1 of 2
DiENOS19/01/2012 08:28(edited 19/01/2012 13:27)

How did u create your nick?

I'm asking because nowdays i see soo many weirds nicks so i wanna know how u create it and when.

So i will start.

I was create my nick when i starting kreedz and first time its looks like ''l0$ d13n0$'' then its generate to ''d13n0$'' then to ''D1EN0S'' then to today form ''DiENOS''.

And first i was first made DiENOS word when i was young and i had nick from my own name ''Denis'' this nickname looks like this ''denius''then i just type it fast and i made mystake and i wrote lucky ''dienos''.

And little edit after 2 years i discovered a fact my nick DiENOS means in Lithuania ''Day''. :D

That was my history and generating of my nick.
Tell me your story :)

KyU.K19/01/2012 12:52

my nick is kyu.k
i had no idea about kyu's mean i just want it to sound like asia ? ^^ k is my real life name (khoi)
my first nick ever was gwnejart24 which is a captcha

sk8er19/01/2012 14:45

When I began playing the cs 1.6 one year ago, my nickname was sk8er.

but I changed my nickname as baechimi after using it for 5 months.

after that, I kept changing my nick name again and again. but I could not remember in details.

my current nickname is 1m :)

balling19/01/2012 15:31

I didn't create my nickname - my friends did. I got it like 8 years ago

Gargoyle19/01/2012 16:30

#1 KZ Talk? #2 There's already a thread such as this :S

#3 Helbreath Online ~10 years ago

KooleN19/01/2012 16:53(edited 19/01/2012 18:45)

I just wanted an independent name that doesn't exist yet, then the name "Kool" popped in my mind somehow, and I added eN tag because it looks nice, as the well known cs legend's name, HeatoN.

daza mapper19/01/2012 17:58

I started with "Daze" and changed the e with an a.
I still prefer daze to this day though :(
Oh and for the last ~1 year my nick has been dazasaur.
My first nick was actually ZigZagZombie, which my brother created for me, oh my god it looks so bad
I've also been known under my initials, "MS" :)

dyna19/01/2012 19:00

Originally posted by balling
I didn't create my nickname - my friends did. I got it like 8 years ago

+1

Gargoyle19/01/2012 20:22(edited 19/01/2012 20:23)

Originally posted by dynamiteN
Originally posted by balling
I didn't create my nickname - my friends did. I got it like 8 years ago

+1


Your friends call you dynamiten? :ok:

DiENOS19/01/2012 20:56

Sorry for wrong section i was try to find tread like this but i didnt so i think so.. :|

xdrive20/01/2012 01:41

simply ganjA! 1. 'cuz it's cool | 2. because of the weed | though i never smoked something like that

Harley20/01/2012 03:05

The nick I'm registered with on XJ - well just like balling, friends gave me that one.

My current, Terence Chill, well http://www.inquisitr.com/wp-content/2011/06/lulzsec-lulz.jpg

nobody^20/01/2012 11:44

Not sure about my first nick, imo in the other topic I wrote sth like 'M@S73R' or something. :D Blah, good days. :)

Anyway, after that I kinda 'grew up' and used 'suspect' instead.

Then I randomly found a song with the word nobody in it. And yea, that's pretty much the history of my nick. :)

propanelj record holder20/01/2012 12:01

pendulum - propane nightmares minus the nightmares and i had my perfect nick ;)
proppan is just what my friends call me :P

Olbrien21/01/2012 04:19

For the first time I came with the question "Char name?". It was 2001, the game was Ultima Online . I didn't want to pick a common name, at the time Legolas was top tier. So, I was watching Conan O'brien, and I placed an L, to make like Ol' as in Old, and Brien. Hence the name came, Olbrien.

spr1n mapper21/01/2012 11:10

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?44959.0

Gargoyle21/01/2012 12:42

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?4110.60

Here's ze other one.

m4r1o21/01/2012 19:32

before 3 years i was very very big fan on classic CS 1.6 and i like weapons very much. My favourite was COLT m4a1. My real name is Mario. I just combinate m4a1 + Mario. I know it look stupid, but i still like it :)

killahurtZ21/01/2012 20:36

Originally posted by m4r1o
before 3 years i was very very big fan on classic CS 1.6 and i like weapons very much. My favourite was COLT m4a1. My real name is Mario. I just combinate m4a1 + Mario. I know it look stupid, but i still like it :)


it's not stupid, its very cool story :)

tisha31/01/2012 17:48

my name is : Goga Goga[tish]vili so =D

Page 1 of 2