Rewind (looking for creative demos)

Started by Dilap
22/01/2012 08:29
Page 1 of 1
Dilap22/01/2012 08:29(edited 17/02/2012 14:33)

Hello guys! After ih clanmovie 5 I feel like I want to edit something funny. So I decided to make a multiplayer movie. I thought I'd request demos with this thread. Check requests bellow.

Type of the movie : Rewind

Project status : 0 %

Type of the movie : Uhmm, multiplayer movie starring several jumpers, ok?

Project Desc : Dunno what lenght its gonna be, but I promise u a fun and enjoyable atmosphere and "bright" colors.

Moviemaking facts : I will use Vegas and Hlae (and maybe Photoshop). You can check my success projects : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPQBBF857ls and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKiwYhTmDGg

Request : If u have some epic and creative tjs send me it in PM or steam (dil357) or skype (dilapko).

Jumpers (6/15):
1. Nubz
2. Marshall
3. actepukc
4. Zippow
5. g0zi
6. Jimbo

Vinci22/01/2012 11:55

Good luck ;D

Dilap01/02/2012 19:15(edited 01/02/2012 19:22)

I decided to ask for a demo-picker, if u have many friends, or u can ask someone for a demos tell me and ill dedicate a small part in a movie to you.

actepukc^17/02/2012 12:36

Good luck mate I'm sure will be pretty awesome movie !

seskes17/02/2012 18:35

Can i give a demo :trollface:

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.