Sinz - Strafe Control FINISHED

Started by ExpaNsion
25/01/2012 20:20
Page 1 of 1
ExpaNsion25/01/2012 20:20(edited 04/03/2012 22:13)

Sinz - Strafe Control


    Capturing status: 100%
    Editing status: 100%

    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: My name is Andrius "Expansion" im 15 years old lithuanian guy, Ive started mvm 2 years ago :)
    Also Ive joined Vision Films Cinema and im still a trial member.


    Type of the movie: This will be a singleplayer movie starring 1 romanian guy called Sinz including his 12 awesome demos


    Project Description: It will be more than 2minutes, maybe 2:00 - 2:30. I will use 2 Strong dubstep songs, as always :) The colors will be dark red, the style which i like the most and fits me the most

    Moviemaking facts: I will use HLAE and Sony Vegas but I will also try to learn Cinema 4D and smoofofer. Fps as usual 300-30 :)


    Requests: Nothing much, just tell your opinion about info and screens.
    Also check my youtube channel


    Screenshots:
    http://i42.tinypic.com/9tzasx.jpg
    http://i42.tinypic.com/2zi21io.jpg
    http://i44.tinypic.com/35kvfo5.jpg
    http://i44.tinypic.com/zoc4n4.jpg

randd25/01/2012 20:26

Waiting so hard <3

actepukc^25/01/2012 20:29(edited 25/01/2012 20:32)

Again movie from you Sinz I'm sure it will be perfect ofc the reason is your last movie "Past Years". Good luck with this project Expansion

xdrive25/01/2012 20:33

Originally posted by aCTEPuKCFTW
Again movie from you Sinz I'm sure it will be perfect ofc the reason is your last movie "Past Years". Good luck with this project Expansion


This guy is actually Expansion not Marshall ...

OT: Sinz you seem like you have the most movies in kreedz-scene :P GL expansion

propanelj record holder25/01/2012 21:22

another project by expansion makes me go ASDADADASASDASDASDASD :D

KyU.K26/01/2012 14:42

it will be a really dope movie

Sinzhns26/01/2012 14:47

Originally posted by aCTEPuKCFTW
Again movie from you Sinz I'm sure it will be perfect ofc the reason is your last movie "Past Years". Good luck with this project Expansion

lets hope newschoold tjs fit me too
thanks

TonTo26/01/2012 15:50

Good luck, can't wait to see it :|

ExpaNsion01/02/2012 15:06

Some screens to keep you excited :)
http://i42.tinypic.com/9tzasx.jpg http://i42.tinypic.com/2zi21io.jpg

fashioNz01/02/2012 18:07

good luck

tisha02/02/2012 17:45

Again RED nice :)

Vinci03/02/2012 09:10

I'm waiting.

ivansky03/02/2012 14:50

I'm tired of this situation..Only few members on XJ post projects,clips n such.This is... :(

ExpaNsion29/02/2012 22:23

project isnt dead, 2 final screens :)
http://i44.tinypic.com/35kvfo5.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/zoc4n4.jpg

zythH^ moviemaker29/02/2012 23:16

massive ss's

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.