activate and deactivate

Started by mixer
28/01/2012 02:27
Page 1 of 1
mixer28/01/2012 02:27

Hi guys, I know how to activate button1, but when you turn on button1, button2 you can not turn.

-Translated by google translator.

Thx

spr1n mapper28/01/2012 14:53

http://twhl.info/tutorial.php?id=13

mixer29/01/2012 04:59

Not exactly what I'm looking for. I meant something like jb_snow map

spr1n mapper29/01/2012 12:10

scroll down till "Multisource Doors"
also multisource can be controlled by env_global (which isnt mentioned there unfortunately), so its fits your exact request

mixer29/01/2012 15:10

I want this button while active, the others can not be activated. (by some multi_manager)

I hope I explained well.

spr1n mapper29/01/2012 16:48

multisource (name: master1; global tate: master1_state)

button1 -> env_global (master1_state OFF)

button2 (master: master1)
button3 (master: master1)
...

reset -> env_global (master1_state ON)

mixer29/01/2012 22:33

I've seen it ah echo with multi_manager> trigger relay, but not how to make the correct mechanism.

map jb_snow

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.