Problem with bunnyhop

Started by Jako96
28/01/2012 14:04
Page 1 of 1
Jako9628/01/2012 14:04(edited 28/01/2012 14:06)

hey guys,

i've got a problem. I got a new mouse und now im not able to bhop. I binded, like always, +jump on mwheelup but its impossible to bhop because i dont jump directy when i hit the ground, the model stays on ground for a few ms, but that slows me down and i cannot jump fluently.
The newest mouse drivers are installed and i hold my old cfg

My mouse :
http://www.mediapoint.lu/images/articles/8648d82baef1980ea95bbac6c86db362_5.jpg

Can you help me?

Jako

Jako9628/01/2012 18:07

Please guys, help me.

archedes28/01/2012 23:30

Maybe you just need some time to get used to the mouse :P

Zippow29/01/2012 19:46

Sounds like your having issues with timing then. Might be that you just need time to adapt to the scroll =)

Jako9631/01/2012 14:10

I realy dont think so I think there is a problem..

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.