Problem with 3D Selection and ATi cards!

Started by ivansky
01/02/2012 21:16
Page 1 of 1
ivansky01/02/2012 21:16(edited 01/02/2012 21:31)

Hi,i am having really big problem in VHE.When i try to select an object in 3d textured window,nothing happens.I've seen somewhere fix for it with a file called "atioglxx" but what should i do it?I've putted it in Windows folder,system32 folder,VHE root folder,nothing..Another one told me that installing newer driver will fix it,not fixed yet.I turned off hardware acceleration on my VC but it became slooooow in VHE otherwise it fixed it,but i want it to work fast,responsible not slow.Any idea how to fix it?

P.s. : Windows XP SP3 32bit
VC: ATi HD3650 AGP 512MB DDR2/128 BIT

P.s.s: If i install Vista/7 will it fix it?

P.s.s.s: Damn VHE is giving me "Don't send.." Error now :(
Thanks.

st@mbeto. mapper01/02/2012 23:06

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?295783.0#post_295785

dEMolite mapper03/02/2012 20:57

Vista/7 wont fix it untill you install a newer ATI driver of January 2011 because it was fixed last year in January.
Just download it for XP and you will be fine without even installing a new OS

ivansky09/02/2012 02:03

I just updated driver to 10.10 v. of ati catalyst and it works as it should.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.