DiENOS FINAL PROJECT - Hollywood

Started by DiENOS
03/02/2012 16:43
Page 1 of 1
DiENOS03/02/2012 16:43(edited 03/02/2012 16:49)

Hi there I'm starting new project , my last project called Hollywood.

Im trying to ask u for TJS with original and funny style :D

INFO HERE : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc-LRYWWjzQ&feature=youtu.be

so if you have some new or special TJS send me PM here , thanks.

nobody^03/02/2012 20:09

Yep, really original democall!

I could help if I find time and some tricks. Btw, do you accept edgebugs?

actepukc^03/02/2012 20:48

Yay I'm sure it will be awesome movie making final of your career. Good luck with this project I wait him already :)

DiENOS03/02/2012 22:09

nobody yes of course if it will be something good :) no just random eb , thanks aCTEP

nobody^04/02/2012 00:31

Of course not man! If I find time I'll record something k3g-styled. :-)

Zippow04/02/2012 00:52

Originally posted by nobody^
Of course not man! If I find time I'll record something k3g-styled. :-)


Or you could try and record something nobody-styled. ;)

beuhnoix06/02/2012 07:34

Originally posted by ZippoW
Originally posted by nobody^
Of course not man! If I find time I'll record something k3g-styled. :-)

Or you could try and record something nobody-styled. ;)

And it's you saying that ? LOL

Zippow06/02/2012 09:06

Originally posted by _Lolz
Originally posted by ZippoW
Originally posted by nobody^
Of course not man! If I find time I'll record something k3g-styled. :-)

Or you could try and record something nobody-styled. ;)

And it's you saying that ? LOL


My post was just to flatter nobody on his sexy jumps, think twice before you post.

evuly08/02/2012 21:08

Haha I admire your originality. Good luck with your project! :]

DiENOS21/02/2012 16:07

im still getting legendary demos i have like 5-6 now .. i need 10min. 15max.

i have song acctualy , very good choice , coffe will be like for sure !

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.