HNS :)))

Started by Whosthat
04/02/2012 18:34
Page 1 of 1
Whosthat04/02/2012 18:34

What HNS server do YOU play on?:)))

TheAbyss here, 100aa tho ... :(

Does anyone know the IP for a 10aa one???

-Much love

guz-.-04/02/2012 18:47

213.145.104.230:27021
188.127.246.97:27046
77.220.186.38:27081
82.203.212.4:27016
np

unBreakS04/02/2012 18:51

wrong section, wrong forum, wrong site .

Zippow04/02/2012 19:24

Wrong section indeed. However unBreakS, NOT the wrong website since we have a section *Other games*

Moved.

jack frog08/04/2012 21:00

hns = slowmo + kzhack

propanelj record holder08/04/2012 22:45

Originally posted by jack frog
hns = slowmo + kzhack

naaah, hns these days are xhack N private cheats

m4r1o21/04/2012 22:11

i have played hns since 2 years and i have never used xhack , cheats or ect..

Jonde21/04/2012 22:27

Originally posted by jack frog
hns = slowmo + kzhack


I only use slowmo so the other players can have even a slight chance of catching me because otherwise I'm too fast and I would win every single round. I see nothing bad at it.

nucLeaR22/04/2012 00:47

Originally posted by jack frog
hns = slowmo + kzhack

hns = slowmo + speedhack*

Grrr22/04/2012 01:32

using xhack on 100aa servers is like entering in the matrix, u fly around the map

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.