SPECNINFO KZ-ARG :C

Started by BoO.Tavo
07/02/2012 04:30
Page 1 of 1
BoO.Tavo07/02/2012 04:30

hi all
I need help regarding my local network kz

the problem is : not shown in the top when I look at any player or when I see me, when I write something after being an observer the player can not read what I write

Image

I need? server commands? kz configure arg? please any help will be welcome :D

use:
kz arg 1.7
uq jumpstats 4.2
lj maker
kz records
xj shorctus

nerv.07/02/2012 04:41

there is a plugin to show spectators.. search on google

BoO.Tavo07/02/2012 05:17

the plugin kz-arg does not come with the specinfo?

Gene Tournament #207/02/2012 07:22

No, kz-arg doesn't come with specinfo as far as I remember. You'll need the specinfo plugin. Also, for the other guy to see what you write while spec, you'll need ghostchat or allchat.

BoO.Tavo07/02/2012 18:28

gene thanks :D works specinfo
I can not find solution for viewers to read CT and CT viewers

plowed07/02/2012 19:01

Originally posted by BoO.Tavo
I can not find solution for viewers to read CT and CT viewers


Wtf what? I try to interprete...You mean this? http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=56825


BoO.Tavo07/02/2012 19:22

specinfo already solved
the problem is :
administrators are in spectator mode, your messages are not read, as if there was no relationship between spectators and players CT, when read messages

plowed07/02/2012 19:28

No the problem is I cant understand what you're trying to say. Screenshot or so?

BoO.Tavo07/02/2012 19:34

tales como banda espectadores Banda y de los jugadores en el juego

cuando un espectador trata de decir algo a un CT en este juego no puede ser visto, y también cuando un juego ct escribe algo, el espectador no puede leer

BoO.Tavo07/02/2012 19:36

such as banda Band spectators and players in the game

when a viewer tries to say something to a CT in this game can not be seen, and when a game ct writes something, the viewer can not read

Gene Tournament #207/02/2012 21:11

plowed already gave you the link for that. This -> http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=56825
Put the plugin into your server then open amxmodx/configs/amxx.cfg and write the line sv_allchat "2"

Then cts will be able to see spec chat and vice-versa.

BoO.Tavo08/02/2012 19:44

thank you very much Gene and plowed
problem solved :3

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.