kzex_minecraft_final

Started by ivansky
08/02/2012 00:21
Page 1 of 1
ivansky08/02/2012 00:21(edited 08/02/2012 18:36)

i am sorry admins you have to delete this thread(i cant share maps now)

propanelj record holder08/02/2012 01:14

Mr.Ivan the mapper
tomorrow ill try this! ;)

Ft.skY08/02/2012 04:31

Hi ivansky :D
Dl it, gj mate

ivansky08/02/2012 05:22

Thanks

KOlombus08/02/2012 08:51

MAP SUCKS ;D GG !!!

seskes08/02/2012 09:59

Dis some godly shit dawg.

daza mapper08/02/2012 15:46(edited 08/02/2012 15:46)

Why not use the watertexture i exported back in time for that diamondquest map? It looks like default minecraft water texture. Oh well;

It looks like a fun little map except for the lightning. Try playing around with the light_environment entity, try using pitch -45 and shader -90 or something.

Also, a little OCD thing. In minecraft every block is the same size, which i based diamondquest on back in time aswell. If you wanna make a minecraft i strongly suggest you keep to this, as else you kind of ruin the minecraft feeling.
(I suggest using squares that is ~40x40 units. I think diamondquests squares were 48*48 though.)

But it looks like a fun little speed map. I can't tell cause I only view the map in bspviewer, since i quit playing :) I still enjoy looking at maps though, so keep them comming.

ivansky08/02/2012 16:52

Thank you i will keep that in mind when i fix the map.I will look up your thread,thanks daza.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.