My own written poetry..
Here it is .. no glory
But i have wrote it from my heart to my girl...
And BTW its my first ONE!
-[ Nothing but love ]-
Nothing but love i will give
For my one and only gift
That gift is you
And here is the story that needs to be told
Before I completly lost you
We met at the worst place in the world
It was our new goddamned school
But from the first moment i spoke to you
School was no longer a prison for me
Just a great place to be
I barely know u and already
I can't explain this feeling I feel
I want to see u form the moment
u leave my side till the moment u return
My nonchalant cold heart finally has eyes only
Pointed at you
So now I risk it all
Just for the feeling of joy u bring me
I accept the ridicule
in exchange for the words u share with me
All of this and much more I will do
For you my loved one
You will always be in my heart
With unconditional love to eternal
The only thing that i could make
Is a poem from my heart
Only for a beutifull girl like you
That makes my heart go boom
And when i finally kiss you
You will realise that my heart was true
-[ I don't wanna see u cry ]-
I don't wanna see u cry
So I will always try
To keep a wonderful smile
Not just for a while
But to the very end
Of youre happy and beutiful life
Because I like u so much
That I will do anything
To whipe
The very last tear
From you're eye
Baby I don't wanna see u cry
U always struggle so much
I would rather die
To know
That u smashed
Another bottle
Of pure shining glass
I see
That youre looking for another napkin
To dry that tearful face
But now
Im here to offer u
A warm reserved place
where u can stay
And not being chased
By the feelings of disgrace
Girl
I Just don't wanna see u cry
So please keep my words
tied up together
In you're mind
-[ The times when Im alone ]-
Times when im alone
Places where i cant go no more
I just sitt
Starring at the bright shiny moon
And even when im on my own
There is always someone
that would
Never let me down
Emotions that grabbed me
By every second I spent
Starring at the full moon
The feeling cant be explain
By any of word
And even when im alone
Very sad
Or in a bad mood
I know there is someone
who loves me
In this cold cruel world
-[ Please let me be ]-
Please let me be
Im so depressed
Full of eternal anger
My telephone constantly rings
I wont pick it up
For me youre just a stranger
Couse u told me I aint worth u
Maybe u lied
But I have already cursed u
I dont wanna hear nothing
So please let me be
Everything is about u
And the problems ur facing without me
How can u be so selfish
I gave u everything I could
U think that this is the thanks
What have i deserved?
My only wish is
To not see u again
I want to forget
All those memories
That still remain
There is only one thing u could do
Please stay away
To the very end of the world
-[ The day ill leave ]-
Only once will it be
A sad day with plenty of tearz
Please dont u cry for me
My heart just
Doesnt beat so constantly
And now
Im just an eternal memory
Locked down forever
In youre heart
Like a golden treasure
That will never be spent
For someones pleasure
One day we will meet again
On a better place than this
With lots of roses
And beutiful green trees
Lay down baby and fall a sleep
U will never forget me
Coz I will always try to be
In every single one
Of youre peaceful dreams
Thanks for ur feedback guys
What do u think of it ?
[ Edited ]
its awesome, i just might use it when i find a GF :D
Thx blood dood anyone wanna comment ? please i want a man look at it =DD
Good job s0liD.
It really touched my heart, your girl must ahve been surprised.
I don't write poems, I only write rhimes :)
just for fun in IRC to battle some other guys!
;D some say i pwn :D
Here some quote:
(@crack) Guess who's back
on that westcoast track
it's the best hoe: crack
with a teflon vest
and that jazz flow crap
we see you're a stress'd blow fag
leave it be, go play chess,yo' wack
ima watch you, while I just blow that
weed, that I keep straight in my leath'o bag
(@crack) they call him Scooter,
we know he's smoother,
than any other cruiser,
he's uber,
call yourself noob and he's always being noober,
believe in every rumor
about that loser
(@crack) bulgarian KZ,
is always lazy ,
always lame and ain't doin' nuttn crazy,
better pay me,
to break free
and see how this motherfucking game be.
better don't wake me
up or see the daily
bash, u gonna get raped, wee..
u are a gay-G
and u stash lame fees
put it up.. hail the motherfucking ZHADY
was vs. bkZ|ScooteR :D
[ Edited Sat Jan 20 2007, 11:07PM ]
cool rhymes dude maybe sometimes ul be greatt
And thx for ur comment ;)
[ Edited Sat Jan 20 2007, 11:00PM ]
ty ;D
Well, it's great that u can even come with this in the XJ-community.
I remember when you had trouble with your girl, and probably it's the same girl, the poem is about. isnt it?
Just wanted to say, that you can always come in here to post your problems, no matter what they are about.
Cos XJ is more than jumping, we are all human..
So I please you guys, don't laugh about threads like this, maybe s0lid's needs this feedback, when he wants to tell his girlfriend this poem, probably under the balcony, with a guitar and a rose in the hand.
You are great, s0lid.
Crack big thanks for the support.. but if someone laughed at this thread.. its youre problem not mine .. i was just proud of my work so i wanna share it..
And crack ur a great person too .. coz u understand what others fell and not just interested in urself..
no matter white or black .. we all human! =)
[ Edited Sun Jan 21 2007, 10:01AM ]
omg rly nice s0liD gj m8 :D
verry nice s0liD gj
touched my soul :D *laugh*
really nice s0liD ;) hope your girl likes it :)
you did a great job on it solid! your girl will like it definetely!
Yo Thx guysss !!!
She liked em very much.. everything is perfect..
And when i wass just sittin outside with her
I have wrote another one.. its forr all people
REad it!! main post -[ The Times when Im alone ]-
It took only 4 mins to write that
[ Edited Sun Jan 21 2007, 09:06AM ]
Some stolen game lyrics gj crack :o
Let me show u how its done
Keep actin like you rap that boogy down bronx
I come from the land of the honky tonk
So if you cant walk that walk dont talk that talk
Keep talkin that shit and ill split ya dome
Smack your ass up and send ya home
You come to battle me you better where your vest
Cause you cant freestyle wit a slug in your chest
Thats what'll happn' if i give you my best
I flow like a convoy, this mic is my toy
Scream it out loud and proud bad ass white boy
youre all scared to see me on tha mic cause i might say
somthing ya might not like, like i'm da great white
So you can look back in tha past & see how bad
i just spanked that ass...
I ain't tryin to win this battle i'm allready tha best
So i'ma give you da mic and let you finish tha rest
And gj solid <3
Make some rap lyrics , screw that poem shit :D
[ Edited Sun Jan 21 2007, 09:00PM ]
Naaaaaaah i love to write Poemss!! =)
Good lyrics scooter =)
Added 2 new onesss ..
Comment please
woah nice stuff s0liD :) me likes it
nice lyrics for a song's
Please log in to post replies.