New sc on prochallenge_speed

Started by SlasHeR
16/02/2012 10:38
Page 1 of 1
SlasHeR16/02/2012 10:38

Demo --- http://www.upload.ee/files/2081198/prochallenge_speed_new_sc.rar.html

rampLrecord holder16/02/2012 11:05

nice , I almost did it without god,think its poss :)

InSaNe^16/02/2012 11:43

n1 really liked the sc. I did it first try and 2 times in a row :D

KeltA16/02/2012 12:18

this is old, players were doing this in tournament like 1+ year ago.

dDRuf16/02/2012 23:46

kkz did on this tournament 2 : 20

rampLrecord holder13/03/2014 21:31(edited 13/03/2014 22:28)

old one

save around ~8 sec
jb or eb
Image

demo http://www.sendspace.com/file/tr7gdh

SlasHeR13/04/2014 10:24

I know, I did this sc on kz-baltic)

rampLrecord holder14/04/2014 13:36

Originally posted by AvasT*
I know, I did this sc on kz-baltic)

yo, can u upload ur demo from the 1st post! ty ;]

Cobrex mapper Tournament #214/04/2014 14:14

IF this thread is revived (useless), I'd like to say that kkz's 2:20 in the tournament is still one of the most amazing things anyone could have accomplish all these years.

supremE14/04/2014 15:28

@cobrex where is kkz demo ?

neXt.record holder14/04/2014 22:58

can anyone send kkz's demo ?

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.