8b1_hellinashop

Started by SUBWAYZ
16/02/2012 17:19
Page 1 of 1
SUBWAYZ16/02/2012 17:19(edited 16/02/2012 17:42)

Hey, simple and easy way to finish the map.

Picture

Jump from the timer and hit the stop button!

btw. official name is 8b1_hellinashop or 8b1_hellinasbhop?

guz-.-16/02/2012 17:43(edited 16/02/2012 17:51)

Edit: nvm

It was known a very while ago subwayz...

btw I always thought it was hellinashop but it seems I was wrong

SUBWAYZ16/02/2012 20:10

Well by fast check I didn't find a thread about the sc or even the map, didn't look much though.

The .bsp is named hellinasHOP but the news say hellinasBHOP.

zzarecord holder Tournament #1 VIP16/02/2012 21:01

All the scs are old and should be in the old cosy record. (not sure who had it but it was probably 2:2x time)

kaynerecord holder16/02/2012 22:57

The old cosy record was 02:20 by DizZy, too bad the map was called notkz_ then and therefore he'll have to re-record the map, ahah, sad.

its 8b1_hellinashop btw

kQbmigrecord holder17/02/2012 15:59

Originally posted by kayne
The old cosy record was 02:20 by DizZy, too bad the map was called notkz_ then and therefore he'll have to re-record the map, ahah, sad.

its 8b1_hellinashop btw


that doesnt matter cuz i did 2:20 today with 2 fails what a shit time

actepukc^17/02/2012 16:20(edited 17/02/2012 16:21)

I think in the demo of DizZy he have fails to or maybe I wrong. I'm not sure.

kyser17/02/2012 20:47

Originally posted by aCTEPuKCFTW
I think in the demo of DizZy he have fails to or maybe I wrong. I'm not sure.

ur not wrong

2619/02/2012 07:53

there is a sc in the end
stand on the timer
LJ and press the button behind

NeWrecord holder Tournament #121/02/2012 14:04

Originally posted by 26
there is a sc in the end
stand on the timer
LJ and press the button behind



you don't say?

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.