sitka !

Started by sitka mapper VIP
17/02/2012 09:46
Page 1 of 1
sitka mapper VIP17/02/2012 09:46

Hey guys!

I see my self soooo related to the kz scene so I chosen to make a thread about my new account in the KZ Talk :D.

Well, the thing is. While i went "inactive" my account got hacked by some rude boy and I bought a new. My steam is bugged of some thing that they can't explain why so I can't see any users in the steam community program = I can't add someone. So I ask you guys that know me like the KZSCA community and PhooGi / insilio clan to add me since I can't live without friends on my steam friendslist!

If you are interested my account name is "emiltebbeh".

I hope I will get some of my friends back in soon!

Sincerely Sitka *

propanelj record holder17/02/2012 10:00

if you buy a new account you cant add friends unless you have bought a game on that account, thats probably the nr1 bad thing about steam .p

sitka mapper VIP17/02/2012 11:57

I got, L4D2, BF3, TF, TF2, Skyrim etc :p

propanelj record holder17/02/2012 19:04

fuck steam! ;D try installing steam on another HDD or something, never actually heard of this problem so i have no idea :P

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.