GS and AutoBhop scripts?
I am constantly accused by some lame administrators in one server that I use GS and AutoBhop scripts as for the autobhop it's easy when the server runs with noslowdown command and for the GS - my mouse has released scroll function:
My mouse
But they don't believe me so if someone who actually have knowledge in scripts can check my demo I will be thankful.
Demo
[blockquote]Joined 02/28/12 - 20:17:31[/blockquote]
Why would you need us to check your own demo?
dont you know yourself if you cheat or not?
I know that I don't cheat but I want someone to prove it here so I can give link to this thread and point that people that know what they do say I play fair. Because in the server where I play like 10 administrators don't believe me and I was banned today with permanent ban based on the demo I gave here so I said I will prove with a thread here that I am not a cheater. As you know if you are called cheater especially by a big gaming community you can very hardly clear your name. And I want to clear mine :)
:D
Why would a big community (which means serious community) ban you without a strong evidence? They should provide it, not you.
xhaxha just look the demo... he used autobhop and gs script...
and we dont ban u based on this demo but nvm...
What can I say, we, Bulgarians, in general are not very smart people :( You can ask Freestyler and shNz they will tell you that most people in servers probably hated them and accused them. It's one of the biggest communities in Bulgaria, but it's not a jumping community, it's a gaming community and in the specific server (hns blocks) I play there I am in the top3 players rarely getting beaten (in hns classic I'm pretty weak thou..) but I guess administrators there are not eager to improve their skills by playing with players that actually can beat them. You know... you beat one administrator and he claims you are a cheater. Being a girl doesn't help either, they are just getting madder at me :( Even insulting. So I want to clear my name, I will play in different community since one of the global administrators told me that it doesn't matter who will say I'm playing fair (I even pointed eDark..) he will not remove my ban. But since they are a big community if I play in other servers I will just be called cheater again and probably get banned without being checked. But if my name is cleared here I won't have problems in other servers. For the community it's not a big deal if I play there or not, but I will feel like if I'm one of the top jumpers here (like Freestyler, FoF, etc..) and I get banned in a small server for script. :D I will laugh and change the community without worries :)
PS: Greetings from Bulgaria :)
PSS: FeedbacK, I was banned for exactly this demo, this is the last demo from the server I recorded. And in this demo as in any other I played like every time and you claimed that I'm a cheater again. So I don't see a problem with giving this exact demo :)
Just a suggestion from my 7 year experience in the jumping community: never mention your gender if you are a girl.
People behavior becomes suddenly biased, positively but also negatively.
About your request to check your demo, we unfortunately do not check demos which were not officially sent to us (as a WR demo, or LJ demo), in order to avoid people testing their cheats to see if we detect them.
The demo is in 100aa it's made in public server which has no slow down mod so you will consider any of this as cheat and there's no point to send it officially (also I don't have steam). :(
Point taken about gender telling :]
Non-Steam demos are not checkable, since it's easier to hide cheats.
Our tools thus wouldn't give satisfying results, no matter how cheated or not cheated is your demo.
The only thing I can suggest is that you try to find another server or another community, since the one you're talking about doesn't seem willing to remove your ban.
In any case: stop hns and start playing kz, it's way better :-)
Okay, thanks for your time anyway. Bad thing that it's not checkable..
Well kz is better but kz servers (at least Bulgarian) are usually empty and I play hns mostly to talk not to play anyway. :]
Have a nice day.
Safety, if you wanna talk, feel free to post threads or comments on this forum rather then IG. Just sayin ;)
Safety is just one manipulative cheater who is BOY!!! He dont stop lieng.... when i read his comments here i cant understand who try to lie... x-jumps (rofl) or UCTT (the big community where safety played) ... xD ...
Lol.. Dude, chill and go play hns blocks and continue to ban those players who can beat you. Don't spam in XJ..
And don't try to corrupt this community either I assume that you may convince one admin who is your friend that I'm not who I am, but here I doubt anyone will believe you, since a lot of the players here actually have their own thoughts and can think for themselves instead of just taking others' opinions for their own. And even if they do think something they probably won't say it so they won't insult by mistake someone. You should take example of the community here. Now go and spam in the other community where you are worth something and you are granted a lot of freedom instead of spamming here. Since the fact that I'm a girl is actually irrelevant for this community and especially this thread, I don't see a reason for you to write here. You are just one stalker for me - you keep following me in every forum and write in every thread I make - you are obsessed with me. Get a life, pls. Leave mine alone. :)
bla bla.. naab ... :D
Safety, can you send me your demo because I can't open the link .. I want to check it myself .. Skype: niggab0y
Please log in to post replies.