[Multiplayer] Nobody is left behind by zythH^
Started by zythH^ 
04/03/2012 22:35
Page 1 of 1
zythH^
04/03/2012 22:35(edited 08/03/2012 19:51)
Title: Nobody is left behind
Intro:
0%
Mid:
0%
Outro:
0%
Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: Hi, I'm Francisco "zythH^" Santos, from Portugal and I'm at moviemaking for 1 year.
Type of the movie: Multiplayer Movie.
Project Description: Sometime ago I saw a movie called, "Black Hawk Down" and I strongly recommend you to watch it, which inspired me to do one KZ Movie, this time with something different, almost in the end, I saw one "image" which make me gain motivation to edit so I want to do it.
This will be different. In the movie, the quote, "Nobody is left behind" is said lots of times, that's why I'll call the movie like that.
I don't have any demos so, it's a democall!
Jumpers:
Marshall
Zegas xD
ToyToy
gatito
zythH^
Cobrex
actepuck
Zipenoid
[8/15]
Demos:
[6/30]
Requests:
This is not one that necessary but if you can do one or two jumps in maps like, kzsca_bagdad, de_dust, maps which the theme are war, it will be great if not, don't worry ;D
YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/KingElite177
Screenshots:
Cya dudes and I'm waiting for your demos
Intro:
0%
Mid:
0%
Outro:
0%
Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: Hi, I'm Francisco "zythH^" Santos, from Portugal and I'm at moviemaking for 1 year.
Type of the movie: Multiplayer Movie.
Project Description: Sometime ago I saw a movie called, "Black Hawk Down" and I strongly recommend you to watch it, which inspired me to do one KZ Movie, this time with something different, almost in the end, I saw one "image" which make me gain motivation to edit so I want to do it.
This will be different. In the movie, the quote, "Nobody is left behind" is said lots of times, that's why I'll call the movie like that.
I don't have any demos so, it's a democall!
Jumpers:
Marshall
Zegas xD
ToyToy
gatito
zythH^
Cobrex
actepuck
Zipenoid
[8/15]
Demos:
[6/30]
Requests:
This is not one that necessary but if you can do one or two jumps in maps like, kzsca_bagdad, de_dust, maps which the theme are war, it will be great if not, don't worry ;D
YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/KingElite177
Screenshots:
Cya dudes and I'm waiting for your demos
Brummbär04/03/2012 22:52
its gonna be good movie.
dyna04/03/2012 23:34
looking forward to it , gl :)
actepukc^05/03/2012 10:37
Seem will be good movie.. okey let I check what kind of demos I have.Good luck with this project mate :)
Innes05/03/2012 13:33
gl mate!
Michael Collins05/03/2012 13:38
- Well , gl with movie . I believe that will be good movie ! ;)
zythH^
05/03/2012 19:20
Thanks :)
Don't forget to send demos!
nobody^06/03/2012 22:06
Y U LEAVE ME?
xdrive06/03/2012 23:02
@Nobody.. yup :) you're left behind
zythH^
07/03/2012 21:24
No, he isn't, I only asked him for demos today! I won't left anyone behind ;D
Dudes, just send me demos ;D
Page 1 of 1
Please log in to post replies.