yet untitled movie of ZIPPOW, release JUNE

Started by jusuuh
07/03/2012 12:30
Page 2 of 2
Velko14/03/2012 09:43

Originally posted by _Lolz
It's been a long time I didn't see a cool movie with great trick (oteofof).

I saw one. Lolz - Farewell n__n

Nubz moviemaker14/03/2012 22:49

I think this will be legendary, i know zippow have insane tricks and I hope that you jusuuh will make an edit worth of them !

jusuuh23/03/2012 14:28

The demos for the movie are about ready, just last check remaining and then zippow might do 1-2-3 jump(s) more if needed.

I'm going to format my PC and I'll start the editing process after my exams week has passed, around 3rd of April. :)

jusuuh26/04/2012 23:17

First post updated :)

jusuuh06/05/2012 22:47

Two screenshots and first post updated, check it out. Leaving to Paris now, tune up for more progress after the following week, cya!

dyna06/05/2012 23:11

cant see lol !

Zippow06/05/2012 23:17

Originally posted by dynamiteN
cant see lol !


Me neither at first, then I opened them in Internet Explorer and Voilá

jusuuh06/05/2012 23:36

Links fixed!

zythH^ moviemaker06/05/2012 23:52

awesome ss's

lol, u still pro ;D

exort24/05/2012 17:53

second screen very impressive, looking forward! :)

Zippow25/05/2012 12:42

It's getting close :$

dyna06/08/2012 00:02

hi there..

FLP06/08/2012 10:31

lol I totally forgot about this,what's crackin jusuuh?

zythH^ moviemaker06/08/2012 11:36

jusuuh don't go on steam sometime ago so idk what's wrong with him or the movie :/ hope he is still working in the movie!

fashioNz07/08/2012 11:51

juhx say what this movie with best tj in the world:o
rly? i wait ...

Zippow09/08/2012 16:57(edited 09/08/2012 16:57)

Originally posted by fashioNz
juhx say what this movie with best tj in the world:o
rly? i wait ...


You won't be disapointed with the tjs, that I can promise you.

PU9makerrecord holder09/08/2012 18:45

looking forward to see what zipp prepared for us along with jusuuh.

nobody^10/08/2012 10:21

I expect mostly old and overused trickjumps with heavier weapons and not a single bhop combo. :D

Come on Ju, get your ass in here and finish it! :-)

Zippow10/08/2012 16:56

Originally posted by nobody^
I expect mostly old and overused trickjumps with heavier weapons and not a single bhop combo. :D

Come on Ju, get your ass in here and finish it! :-)


hahahah SPOT ON!

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.