random#2 [demo call]
Started by fakan
11/03/2012 18:30
Page 1 of 1
fakan11/03/2012 18:30
Hello xtreme-jumps today I wanna start a democall for my upcoming minomovie random#2
random#1 got positive reactions so I decided to continue this "massive shorts" series.
Demo types: WJ,CJ-MCJ,LJ,BHOP LJ,MULTIBHOP LJ. I dont need any bhop combos.
Best two or three demos will be chosen to be in random#2
My earlier work can be found here http://youtube.com/fakantube/
Hope I will get some nice demos , thanks for reading.
random#1 got positive reactions so I decided to continue this "massive shorts" series.
Demo types: WJ,CJ-MCJ,LJ,BHOP LJ,MULTIBHOP LJ. I dont need any bhop combos.
Best two or three demos will be chosen to be in random#2
My earlier work can be found here http://youtube.com/fakantube/
Hope I will get some nice demos , thanks for reading.
Innes11/03/2012 21:57
GL! mate :-*
Page 1 of 1
Please log in to post replies.