cys_texturemix
Hello there.
I've just finished building this map. I would be more than happy for you players to test it out and leave me with some feedback. On the other hand I would also want this map to become official if possible, and be placed into the recordlist so that players could compete with each other.
Room 1. - http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/522655154423922982/0B74BEBCC04C993A990470D227EF83267469C434/
Room 2. - http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/522655154423928303/A7453C656D35DA4E2005B4A94656E5325FC4DFF5/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/522655154423928303/A7453C656D35DA4E2005B4A94656E5325FC4DFF5/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/522655154423921985/DA22C782EECD98EDC28F8A5901D0F98416C6167F/
Room 3. - http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/522655154423926281/46FA20B8436791AD2190A3D04D6297740C36A80E/
Room 4. - http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/522655154423924307/3096ECA7B89BE57C13CEC5696BBCF23FD2975C22/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/522655154423925405/C23E034F2C943FAAAE57068D61EF71CE4F04F5D3/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/522655154423927396/7E931BB3E9918A4E10414F94489933150A7A6176/
Here is the download link for the map:
1. Mirror : http://uloz.to/xVUtJEi/cys-texturemix-rar
2. Mirror : http://leteckaposta.cz/152942822
3. Mirror : http://www.sendspace.com/file/t2xeey
Thank you early response, have a nice day.
Sorry, Edit:
I've just finished building this map. I would be more than happy for you players to test it out and leave me with some feedback. On the other hand I would also want this map to become official if possible, and be placed into the recordlist so that players could compete with each other.
/ref
Too much flying blocks
Status: Denied
Reasons:
- Read the nomination rules. You are not allowed to submit your first creations;
- Not enough votes.
Suggestions:
-
Other:
n/a