Nuke rock jump

Started by talant
22/01/2007 21:24
Page 1 of 1
talant22/01/2007 21:24

H1 all,sorry for bad English,my name is Danil.I'm from Ukraine,i cannot jump for nuke rock.
I watch guides bud I can't understood,what's my problem?Can you help me?
Thank's and sorry for stupid quetsions.And sorry for bad English

faker mapper22/01/2007 21:26

I watch guides bud I can't understood,what's my problem?Can you help me?

talant


It must be done like it is in the guides, that's the only way to do it.

I guess your "problem" is that you haven't tryed to do it long enough.

U will need some days/weeks before u can do it the first time.

Practise is the key to success

[ Edited Mon Jan 22 2007, 10:17PM ]

KNiFEAR22/01/2007 22:05

Originally posted by talant
I watch guides bud I can't understood,what's my problem?Can you help me?

faker


It must be done like it is in the guides, that's the only way to do it.

I guess your "problem" is that you haven't tryed to do it long enough.

U will need some days/weeks before u can do it the first time.

Practise is the key to the sucess


mfking word on that ;)

HuNLoaD23/01/2007 14:11

H1 all,sorry for bad English,my name is Danil.I'm from Ukraine,i cannot jump for nuke rock.
I watch guides bud I can't understood,what's my problem?Can you help me?
Thank's and sorry for stupid quetsions.And sorry for bad English

talant


I got this problem too but i practise much and now i can do it with scout :P
[ Edited Tue Jan 23 2007, 02:11PM ]

stinnZ mapper25/01/2007 15:53

It is easier if you will jump near the wall =). And it must not be exactly the same you can also bhop from the vent :P

neppo25/01/2007 17:22

i have to agree with stinnz ... try bhop at first... first time i jumped there with bhop when i was just learning it... after the time i could bhop better and i learnt the strafing and then lj :) it's not hard but practise is the most important... not just on de_nuke (roof jump) but almost everywhere.. GL

krazh26/01/2007 17:20

allways is nuke jumps... please stop

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.