Missing .mdl on de_forge demos ---> [FIXED

Started by Mathzz
21/03/2012 01:56
Page 1 of 1
Mathzz21/03/2012 01:56(edited 21/03/2012 03:14)

Hello. I am currently experiencing a very annoying problem. I recorded 3 demos on the map de_forge, and several other maps. But when others are going to view the demos I recorded on the map de_forge they get this error:

viewdemo

Playing demo from mathzz_1.dem.
>
BUILD 4554 SERVER (0 CRC)
Server # 2

Added 988 resources.
Received baseline with 287 entities.
Protocol Version 48, Spawn count 2
Error: could not load file *221
Model *221 not found
Cannot continue without model *221, disconnecting.
Demo file completely loaded.
Demo file completely loaded.
Disconnected.
Demo playback stopped.
Automatic connection retry...

Playdemo

Playing demo from mathzz_1.dem.

BUILD 4554 SERVER (0 CRC)
Server # 2
Error: could not load file *189
Model *189 not found
Cannot continue without model *189, disconnecting.


You see how the "model" has changed between viewdemo and playdemo.. I need to know how this problem can be fixed? The other demos I've recorded works fine, but only these de_forge demos have this bug. :s



Mathzz21/03/2012 03:13

I figured it out. Close the thread.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.