[FIXED] Bad Drivers :D

Started by Cetys
23/03/2012 17:35
Page 1 of 1
Cetys23/03/2012 17:35(edited 23/03/2012 18:04)

Hello, i have big problem with Sony Vegas.

When I open a Vegas, I press "open" and afterwards this error shows up. I only tried to move the video there, however, this error is still there.




    Screen of error:



Problem




    This is problem log:



Extra Information
File: C:\Users\Gagovci\AppData\Local\Sony\Vegas Pro\11.0\gpu_video_x64.log
File: C:\Users\Gagovci\AppData\Local\Sony\Vegas Pro\11.0\dx_video_grovel_x64.log
File: C:\Users\Gagovci\AppData\Local\Sony\Vegas Pro\11.0\svfx_video_grovel_x64.log
File: C:\Users\Gagovci\AppData\Local\Sony\Vegas Pro\11.0\dx_grovel_x64.log
File: C:\Users\Gagovci\AppData\Local\Sony\Vegas Pro\11.0\vst_grovel.log

Problem Description
Application Name: Vegas Pro
Application Version: Version 11.0 (Build 595) 64-bit
Problem: Unmanaged Exception (0xc0000005)
Fault Module: C:\Program Files\Sony\Vegas Pro 11.0\vegas110.exe
Fault Address: 0x000000013FD2C6D3
Fault Offset: 0x000000000024C6D3

Fault Process Details
Process Path: C:\Program Files\Sony\Vegas Pro 11.0\vegas110.exe
Process Version: Version 11.0 (Build 595) 64-bit
Process Description: Vegas Pro
Process Image Date: 2012-02-24 (Fri Feb 24) 09:13:12

reffz27/03/2012 18:20

I dont know but,you are missing some files..

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.