Syrle on MIE

Started by Innes
29/03/2012 21:32
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
Innes29/03/2012 21:32(edited 02/04/2012 14:05)

Syrle on MIE

Hi guys , i creating new movie called "Syrle on MIE".

In this movie starring really good jumper Syrle
.

He send me 10 demos and i create from this beautiful clip (i think) :D

so wait for finish :) screenshots be before long :)

Progress : 100% (must render on sony vegas)

Screenshots :
http://www.ulozisko.sk/obrazky/504700/Image0.jpg
http://www.ulozisko.sk/obrazky/504701/Image1.jpg
http://www.ulozisko.sk/obrazky/504702/Image2.jpg


fakan29/03/2012 21:50

better use google translate , because this is awful
on topic: gl with project , I'm hoping for some improvement this time.

FLP29/03/2012 23:43

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_mDTLphIVY
I had to :D

propanelj record holder30/03/2012 12:39

Originally posted by FLP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_mDTLphIVY
I had to :D

hah! ;D

Innes30/03/2012 12:43

xD okey :) thanks

Syrle30/03/2012 12:47

gl:)

Innes30/03/2012 14:19

ty bro :)

fashioNz30/03/2012 14:36

gl

Innes31/03/2012 13:11

ty :)

dyna31/03/2012 13:31

Gewd zluk boy ;) !

Innes31/03/2012 15:34

ty man :PPP

Innes02/04/2012 14:11

Screenshots here!!!

Innes04/04/2012 14:35

please close this thread :) :) ty

Page 1 of 1