Looking for a movie maker

Started by FLP
30/03/2012 19:30
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
FLP30/03/2012 19:30

I'm looking for a movie maker who can edit my 14 demos.You ain't gonna see uber stats from me but I can promise you some new and creative tricks on default and kz maps.If you are interested and if you have any questions send me a pm and I'll answer you as soon as I can.

Cetys30/03/2012 20:09

Steam: Cetys0r.

dyna30/03/2012 23:11

Can you wait for a month? because honestly, i've plenty of edits to do, i'd really like to edit your demos :) !

FLP31/03/2012 10:31

Originally posted by dynamiteN
Can you wait for a month? because honestly, i've plenty of edits to do, i'd really like to edit your demos :) !

I really can't wait that long for you to start with editing,but if I don't find any good movie maker I'll call you
And guys as i said on the 1st post if you are interested and if you have any questions pls send me a PM and I'll answer you as soon as I can

dyna31/03/2012 12:31

Great, gl

Syrle31/03/2012 18:05

Steam: heill_soft

akse31/03/2012 19:10

Originally posted by Syrle
Steam: heill_soft

Cmon dude, just finish "Writing on the walls" clip :rtfm:

Nicusor31/03/2012 19:40

Steam : andylikesful
Why not ;))

FLP02/04/2012 23:19

I found a moviemaker,you can close this thread.
Thx to everybody who offered me their service.

Page 1 of 1