ShoCk - Nirodha | UPDATE #1

Started by Marshall
02/04/2012 20:06
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
Marshall02/04/2012 20:06(edited 08/04/2012 22:46)

    Title: Nirodha


    Project status: 20%


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: My name is Edvin and I've been playing kz for 2.5~ years. I've been moviemaking for 1 year now. My latest works is Sinz - past years, scmb - x motion and White room 2


    Type of the movie: It will be movie about player ShoCk


    Project Description: It will be about 4 minutes long with fun atmosphere and i will use rock song.


    Moviemaking facts: I will use HLAE , Sony Vegas and AAEThe source fps are 300-800 and I will render my movie in 30fps output...


    ShoCk says: In order to eliminate complains about tricks difficulty, I would like to let you know that I mostly aimed on their creativity and actuality, so please don't be fast to judge but enjoy the movie itself. Thank you!


    Screenshots: http://i43.tinypic.com/1rdkiw.jpg http://i43.tinypic.com/35ja6tv.jpg http://i41.tinypic.com/aepkbb.jpg http://i39.tinypic.com/256v5p3.jpg

Michael Collins02/04/2012 20:10

- Good luck with this movie project , i believe in you'r skill ;) ...

gl'n'hf !!__!!

TonTo02/04/2012 20:11

Cant wait ! Good luck, mate :)

Zippow02/04/2012 21:04

Im sure I will enjoy this one! good luck. and remember marshall, think outside the box ;)

Marshall02/04/2012 21:23

2 screeens added! http://i43.tinypic.com/1rdkiw.jpg http://i43.tinypic.com/35ja6tv.jpg

nobody^02/04/2012 21:29

Looking good boys, keep it up. Personally I do not like chill movies but I could enjoy it because of the rap song. ShoCk's tricks are badass as I already have seen. Btw, IMO just IMO you should try to make something with the colours of the second screen.

Good luck! :)

zythH^ moviemaker02/04/2012 22:06

Marshall as I said on steam, you are a great moviemaker and you can do great movies aswell, so, don't disappoint me ;)

Also ShoCk is a great trickjumper, so I can wait an awesome movie.

Good luck.

FLP02/04/2012 22:52

This one is gonna be epic.Can't agree with nobody with the colors,for me they are really great.Can't wait to see ShoCk's badass bhops.
gl boys

dyna02/04/2012 22:52

Wow !

Dilap03/04/2012 06:46

sick
but looks like a bit diffusion or glow on screens :3

actepukc^03/04/2012 10:49

Ohh well seems to be really nice movie. I wish you good luck with this project Marshall.

Innes04/04/2012 07:33

beautiful colors mate :) GL with project :)

Marshall08/04/2012 22:46

Project status updated 2 screens fromt first person added: http://i41.tinypic.com/aepkbb.jpg http://i39.tinypic.com/256v5p3.jpg

akse09/04/2012 10:15

Wow :o
This quality and color correction, looking forward to it!

ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP08/06/2012 19:44(edited 08/06/2012 19:45)

Cancelled.

Who wants to replace Marshall, please pm/steam.

Page 1 of 1