cs_estate trickjump

Started by PersiiiK =)
04/04/2012 16:57
Page 1 of 1
PersiiiK =)04/04/2012 16:57(edited 04/04/2012 17:00)

This is my trickjump in cs_estate http://www.sendspace.com/file/01hh1j its 47 prot.. please check this .dem and say your opinion... Please Write if its cheated, i want to know that i have msl or not...

thanks...

theddy04/04/2012 17:40

Why does the demo has my name? :D btw doesn't look cheated or something

PersiiiK =)04/04/2012 18:15

:)) because i like your DCJ style :P

OFFBEAT04/04/2012 19:56

"Please Write if its cheated" what's the point of that anyways? If you cheated, then you know it and then you want it checked for cheats? Say what.

ONT: I'm nub at tjs but looks good =)

PersiiiK =)04/04/2012 20:07

Listen, i dont know that i have or not MSL and i want to know it !! i can`t check for MSL and i need so..

OFFBEAT04/04/2012 20:34

Then how come you think you have it? You must likely have downloaded something FOR it or other stuff. Because nothing else would be logic, if not a guy came over to your place and fixed it and you suspect it. :p

akse04/04/2012 20:34

You had to post this here in "KZ Talk" forum or atleast in "The Chopping Block".

ivansky04/04/2012 22:52

lolwut? "Please Write if its cheated" if you dont cheat there is NO-FUCKING-WAY to any cheats appear on your demos are you retarded?

Harley05/04/2012 02:59(edited 05/04/2012 03:06)

Actually, I can understand his point to a certain extent. I myself got kicked from some servers for some reason wich i couldn't really figure out, as it was given in Russian or anything quite similar. To this date I have no clue why, my CS is right "out of the box", no weird alias binds, +xx;wait or mouse drivers, just the default g500 drivers.
I'd also like to know if there's anything on my computer/system that gives me some illegal advantages; however I higly doubt that.

TL;DR: I can understand his POV, no need to hate.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.