[Multiplayer] MEMORIES II [DEMOCALL]
Started by Innes
05/04/2012 16:37
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
Innes05/04/2012 16:37(edited 22/05/2012 21:35)
Hi xj!
I making a 2nd part of multiplayer movie called "MEMORIES". And i find designer that make me "playerbars and intro.
I find players with great demos :). So if you have write comment,pm or add me on steam : Innes836
YT channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/gEx1cEk
Progress : Vegas - 0%
HLAE - 50%
Other - 100%
STARRING :
CkaTuHkoO
ChiChiN
Hitlooser
max3semne
bradka
noxeR
fAsT
Courage
reetztah
Munkkkk
Tape
eclipzh
dx^
Sinz
KyU.K
noobstyler
BLuex
led
spane
akseon
Ft.skY
cHIBIs
Avatar
Alphazz'
list3K
ISeeYou
I making a 2nd part of multiplayer movie called "MEMORIES". And i find designer that make me "playerbars and intro.
I find players with great demos :). So if you have write comment,pm or add me on steam : Innes836
YT channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/gEx1cEk
Progress : Vegas - 0%
HLAE - 50%
Other - 100%
STARRING :
CkaTuHkoO
ChiChiN
Hitlooser
max3semne
bradka
noxeR
fAsT
Courage
reetztah
Munkkkk
Tape
eclipzh
dx^
Sinz
KyU.K
noobstyler
BLuex
led
spane
akseon
Ft.skY
cHIBIs
Avatar
Alphazz'
list3K
ISeeYou
Innes07/04/2012 12:11
Come on send me demos :D
dyna07/04/2012 13:01
Tape <3
Nagijara08/04/2012 22:16
How much time will be ready ?
Innes09/04/2012 07:56
idk...
eclipzh10/04/2012 19:01
Looking forward to see movie, Gl :)
polsik17/04/2012 16:22
gl =o
Innes20/05/2012 09:27
Movie be soon!
Michael Collins20/05/2012 10:08
- Good luck man ! ;) I hope you'll make great movie ! :D
Innes25/05/2012 06:52
can close this topic ;)
KarLi
25/05/2012 09:22
XD
where's the 1st part ?
Zippow25/05/2012 12:41(edited 25/05/2012 12:41)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65mLLwTFqTE&feature=g-all-c
there is the movie.
Closing thread!
Page 1 of 1