need help AGAIN :D ;x Sony Vegas Pro 9
Started by rofLkz
05/04/2012 17:22
Page 1 of 1
rofLkz05/04/2012 17:22
Hey guys .. I have another problem, this time with Sony Vegas Pro 9 .. I have this program from idk 3 years I guess and I didn't have any problems.. but know, when I try to render the whole movie, it just renders the video without the audio :X I have played with the settings but know I think they're alright .. The "Include Audio" thing in the Video section is ticked .. ;xx
idk what to do .. I can't upload any movies until the problem is fixed ;x If u don't know the solution of this can u tell me another way to attach the video and audio ? without any other rendering program like Windows Movie Maker because I want it to be HD .. :X
please help !
Sorry for my bad English .. AGAIN ;d <33
Page 1 of 1
Please log in to post replies.