HARD-XTREME MAPS TIMES

Started by CaBeZarecord holder
06/04/2012 03:33
Page 1 of 1
CaBeZarecord holder06/04/2012 03:33

Hello, I thought it would be interesting to post your best times in hard-xtreme maps (with or without checks) like kz_dare, kz_dimblock, kzsca_burrow, kz_kzsca_mineblock, kzsca_broken, kzua_zp_godroom, kzro_deathjourney, kz_kzdk_templebhop_h, kz_synergy_x, kz_cg_extreme, cg_d2block_h, etc. just to show the kreedz world your records in some maps that probably nobody knows :P

Mines (that I remember)
kz_dare: 13:13 with checks
kz_kzsca_mineblock: 12:19 with checks and 16:43 without
kzsca_broken: 5:15 with checks 6:15 without
cg_d2block_h: 11:xx with checks

Bu7ler06/04/2012 07:19

I wish I could beat any of those maps, but I can't.

jack frog06/04/2012 11:04

Very intresting thread!

My times are rather bad, but here are some of mine (all CPs) :D

kzm_fineblock_1851.89
kzno_xtremeblock_0312.76
kz_kzlt_dementia_(+tranquillity)_2359.24
kz_kzlt_dementia_(-tranquillity)_1841.82
kz_cg_extreme_2208.18

Arion06/04/2012 11:07

qsk_azure - 6:50 :)) - cps

hardjump06/04/2012 11:40

my times is very bad :)
kz_kzsca_oasis - 502.91
kzro_dahnajourney - 1633.07
kz_cg_extreme - 1242.55
kzua_zp_godroom_h - 4551.76
with cps ofc

Swoozy06/04/2012 18:00

kz_kzsca_oasis - something about 4:25-4:30
kz_cg_extreme - 21:01
kzro_deathjourney - something about 33-36 min
with cp's ofc

cahz0r Tournament #306/04/2012 18:42

recently finished mto_desolate_h in 4 minutes nocp and a few weeks ago i could barely do 5 with cps haha

NeWrecord holder Tournament #106/04/2012 18:55

9:00 kz_cg_extreme nocps and 16:xx mineblock also nocps

qsk_azure 58:18
kkz_texture 5:08

nocp ofc

Balcer06/04/2012 22:23

without cps
kz_sandblock2 54:17
kz_kzdk_templebhop_h 14:41
mto_desolate_h 4:35

with
kz_synergy_x 20:32
kz_sandblock2 10:33
kz_kzdk_templebhop_h 8:59
kzro_dahnajourney 10:42
mto_desolate_h 3:50
kkz_texture 4:36
kz_cg_extreme 10:03
cg_d2block_h 10:58
kz_kzsca_mineblock 16:08
qsk_azure 10:29



FLP06/04/2012 23:03(edited 06/04/2012 23:09)

Originally posted by Sh00t!ng~St4r
qsk_azure 58:18
kkz_texture 5:08

nocp ofc

few days ago I visited kzsk and I saw that you have some great demos on hard maps,so keep recording man and maybe we will see some wrs from you in near future :)
sandblock2 ~20 mins
fineblock ~8 mins
broken ~8 mins
dementia_(+tranquillity) ~12 mins
desolate_h ~5 mins
all with cp's,tbh I don't really keep record of my times but I remember these

Originally posted by FLP
Originally posted by Sh00t!ng~St4r
qsk_azure 58:18
kkz_texture 5:08

nocp ofc

few days ago I visited kzsk and I saw that you have some great demos on hard maps,so keep recording man and maybe we will see some wrs from you in near future :)
...


I was trying azure for couple of hours (10 mby) and the only problem was the first block... :/ texture is simply my fault, i did sc there and failed the following jump :D see the demo, laugh guaranteed

FLP07/04/2012 09:47

Originally posted by Sh00t!ng~St4r
Originally posted by FLP
Originally posted by Sh00t!ng~St4r
qsk_azure 58:18
kkz_texture 5:08

nocp ofc

few days ago I visited kzsk and I saw that you have some great demos on hard maps,so keep recording man and maybe we will see some wrs from you in near future :)
...


I was trying azure for couple of hours (10 mby) and the only problem was the first block... :/ texture is simply my fault, i did sc there and failed the following jump :D see the demo, laugh guaranteed

I saw it :D
p.s nice sc

today:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029267048/screenshot/541797441746913338?tab=public

kz_kzsca_mineblock 14:54 NOCP
kzro_dahnajourney 13:41 NOCP and 06:29 CP
kz_kzdk_templebhop_h 08:08 NOCP

Didn't want to post here, but somehow got bored and felt needed :P PS Those are the only records I have evidence for.

reminder22/04/2012 10:57(edited 10/05/2012 16:15)

kkz_texture 4:28 (fails on last lj block @ 3:32 :D and 3:01.04 with scout)
qsk_azure 07:57
kzua_zp_godroom_h 16:21
kz_cg_extreme 12:50
kz_cxg_jekyll 3:51
kzsca_broken 8:47
with cp's all
dont remember more :d

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.