Longest bhop ever made!

Started by QLicK
07/04/2012 19:46
Page 1 of 1
QLicK07/04/2012 19:46

I was wondering what the best bunnyjump ever made is!
How long?

random Tournament #307/04/2012 20:11

Rub1 had 248 bj stats

QLicK07/04/2012 20:18

Okey I jumped 251,7 today! I didnt mean to jump so long but I did..
Is it good?

guz-.-07/04/2012 20:22

Thats imp.. U prolly did drop bhop

QLicK07/04/2012 20:59

Thx! Drop Bhop record is 242 for me so...
According to the statsmenu on the server.

propanelj record holder07/04/2012 21:19

you were probably playing on some NoSlowdown hnsblock server, then you can jump close to 270 with regular bhop. Since 251.7 with legal 10aa settings is close to impossible

QLicK07/04/2012 21:38

Hmm its not Noslowdown hnsblock server but it is 100aa!
Brutalcs HNS is the server name!

jack frog07/04/2012 22:06

standup or normal bhop lj?

Promrak07/04/2012 22:14

akseon did 250.6 sbj stats

QLicK08/04/2012 13:53

Originally posted by jack frog
standup or normal bhop lj?


Normal!..

Swoozy08/04/2012 14:30

100aa + bugged 100%

iLive08/04/2012 15:29

imp with bj
with sbj maybe but really hard only akseon land it
upload a picture or demo

You either mistaken or the stats are bugged 99%, since even pro longjumpers out there haven't done that good stats as far as I know. However, discussing if it's wr or not, espesially when we are talking about regular bj (not even sbj) from unknown guy, is kind of inappropriate, unless you've got either demo or at least screen to show off.

Never mean to upset you, but I'm sure you're mistaken.

propanelj record holder08/04/2012 17:06

Originally posted by QLicK
Hmm its not Noslowdown hnsblock server but it is 100aa!
Brutalcs HNS is the server name!

^ there is the anwser.

akse08/04/2012 17:10

Just did 2 times like 247.3 stats with bj.
What about sbj, i saw 251.x fail on 248 block by NOEL.

KooleN11/04/2012 22:50

Avatar also had 250.xx sbj stat i think..

SPOKS11/04/2012 23:04

ivansky did 250.xx stats

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #122/06/2012 22:07

Many people made 250 stats on 10 aa >>

rrusl118/10/2012 18:02

https://rapidshare.com/files/3503791948/fils.rar those are my fails , year ago

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.