PANDEMONIUM [in progress]

Started by Soroka
07/04/2012 23:23
Page 1 of 1
Soroka07/04/2012 23:23(edited 23/05/2012 15:34)

HI EVERYONE!!!

My name is ShaDe and I'm moviemaker. Now I'm studying Sony Vegas and trying to study other programs to make my movies better. Some days ago I found a super dubstep song (you perhaps know it) and I decided to make a massive multiplayer trilogy and I need your demos. If you need to be in this movie send me in steam, skype, xtreme-jumps etc.(info below) I need 1-2 demos not more.

SOME INFO:
Type of movie:It will be massive dubstep movie over 5 min leght (screens below to feel the atmosphere of movie)
Contacts:
Steam:sorokaaa
Skype:soroka386
Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShaDe4357?feature=mhee


DEMOCALL IS OVER!!!

Project status:
HLAE - 10%
VDub - 10%
Sony vegas - 10%
C4D Intro - 100%

GOOD LUCK GUYS!

fakan07/04/2012 23:35

let me guess the song , arkasia pandemonium , right?

iLive08/04/2012 00:36

goodluck with this project, i support you.
waiting for the massive dubstep song

Soroka08/04/2012 00:56

fakan you are right

Zippow08/04/2012 01:40(edited 08/04/2012 01:42)

Originally posted by Soroka
Now I'm studying Sony Vegas and trying to study other programs to make my movies better.



My tip would be that you start off with an easier music genre than dubstep, you should start off with something thats easier to sync and then your skill will improve more so that you can handle dubstep.

Keep in mind dubstep is one of the hardest music you can edit to.

Either way gl with your project!

ivansky08/04/2012 10:26

i hate that glows :X it would be AWFUL if you use them trust me.

Michael Collins08/04/2012 10:38

- Good luck with this movie project , maybe i send something , who knows ...

Jonde08/04/2012 11:13

Dubstep doesn't fit kz at all. Something calm and chilling would fit better. Like classical music. Dubstep only promotes effects while classical music would highlight the jumps and combos.

maycryhns08/04/2012 16:46

GL :)

fakan08/04/2012 16:56

Originally posted by Soroka
fakan you are right

but that's not massive dubstep song ;D it's more like chill dubstep

Soroka08/04/2012 17:06

Originally posted by fakan36
Originally posted by Soroka
fakan you are right

but that's not massive dubstep song ;D it's more like chill dubstep


I don't know , anyway.

Mehrshad3D10/04/2012 14:45

by the way Good Luck

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.