cs_italy trickjump(s)

Started by Mathzz
08/04/2012 00:39
Page 1 of 1
Mathzz08/04/2012 00:39

I found this trickjump when I was messing around in cs_italy. I got really close, but I didn't manage to land due to the last duck-strafe. So I am giving this one away because I doubt I will make it.

The GREEN trickjump is just a extra trickjump (probably old), but the trickjump is probably possible. I get really close, but fail to land..

Screenshot: http://i40.tinypic.com/34rhs3o.jpg

Have fun

iLive08/04/2012 00:43

i see this before but i dont remember in what movie...
anyways is a good tj.

Mathzz08/04/2012 00:45

Originally posted by iLive
i see this before but i dont remember in what movie...
anyways is a good tj.


Have I missed something? Never seen anyone do that tj before..

Looks cool and new for me. I'll try it tomorrow for my movie, but I guess I'm bad at cj and lj techniques. Anyway thanks for sharing!

Zippow08/04/2012 01:31(edited 08/04/2012 01:32)

Tried both some weeks ago, got kinda close on the upper one with 279 stats but its tricky to get the right angle

memekrecord holder08/04/2012 13:09

This jump to the higher box was used in kz-extreme tj competition (but on cs_italy remake). Don't remember if anyone did it. Anyway for me this is imp, there isn't enough space to fit.

PepoMerca28/04/2012 01:27

Never seen anyone do thay, looks imposs

Michael Collins28/04/2012 09:33

- Thanks for this , i'll try it later ! ;)

Lu0nto28/04/2012 12:04

Not bad,shock i hope see this on your movie ^_^

jack frog19/02/2017 02:04

did anyone master it yet?

Nannou19/02/2017 11:07(edited 19/02/2017 11:08)

Spend 2 years (2012-2014 i think) for "extra jump" w/ scout. Many times was so close, but never land it.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.