Ancient Temples

Started by nobody^
08/04/2012 01:58
Page 1 of 1
nobody^08/04/2012 01:58

Hey guys,

I've watched this parkour/freerun video and I fell inlove with the atmosphere. Don't have much to say, just check the vid. Would be lovely to make a map with the same colours/atmosphere. :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvwRUy6PhrM&feature=related

Regards,
N

Tetriss08/04/2012 15:38

I presume tens of mappers already built plenty of maps similiar to some kind of a temple. kz_cosy_temples can be perfect examples imo :)
Ancient temple atmosphere has always been very attractive for mappers. Here are rly hundreds of maps which resembles what you prolly seek for. I guess they just don't have red-colored textures (like in the video) :D Otherwise what comes to architecture, it is not clever to make an extremely detailed building ( I am pretty sure you know why, cuz of engine etc...). So making some ultra destroyed temple along with open wide areas is quite imp.
However, as an inspiration this video is cool :) Maybe, someone will accept this challenge.

nobody^08/04/2012 22:15

Hey there,

Yes, I was a bit concerned about that engine thingy. Maybe an old mini temple with a Hi-tech laboratory underneath would be awesome too.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.