kzkl_comboarena

Started by KarLi mapper
11/04/2012 19:45
Page 1 of 1
KarLi mapper11/04/2012 19:45

I Got free from army for about week and i worked abit on this map

SS:
http://i2.lulzimg.com/81fbafbc90.png


DL Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?y1spqww3w8n9zm3

hope u like it;D


karli


karli

Gargoyle12/04/2012 00:07

First reaction :O. Looks awesome.

One not so little thing though, wall texture looks very repetitive. I'd suggest using different textures on blocks and walls.

Loved the bhop combos, I can imagine a beautiful wr run with very little stops.

Jumps a big big bonus, minus on the textures ("easy" fix if you have the motivation)

Ps. There was a iiny weeny skip where you didn't need to jump on the first block of one part instead you could jump on the next one.

KarLi mapper12/04/2012 06:10

Thanks mate im glad u liked , i mite do some changes when i get back from army :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.