CPU performace

Started by Soroka
13/04/2012 13:08
Page 1 of 1
Soroka13/04/2012 13:08

Hey guys!

Many peoples have problems with fps, anyway. But they don't know how to increase their fps at least to 100 on small maps.

I have similar problem but I know, what problem I have.
I have Dual-core Cpu 2.1 Ghz and I found that it don't give maximal power to cs. If someone knows how to fix it and make that cpu works at least 70% to cs. Please tell, cuz I have 40-70 fps on big maps or with more players on server

:)

ndR moviemaker Tournament #213/04/2012 14:18

What's your graphic card?

dyna13/04/2012 14:49

ye what's ur gc ?

Jonde13/04/2012 15:01

It's dual core, Half Life only uses 1 core thus it will never use more than 50% of your cpu. The rest is just windows programs on the background.

propanelj record holder13/04/2012 17:03

my cpu is going up to ~95% usage from CS and regular browsing with 3tabs, Amd athlon II x3 3.1ghz

WqkO13/04/2012 18:52

Originally posted by Jonde
It's dual core, Half Life only uses 1 core thus it will never use more than 50% of your cpu. The rest is just windows programs on the background.

This is it.

Soroka14/04/2012 10:47

I didn't write my graphic card cus it is no reasons to write it
I have good card - HD6770.

Michael Collins14/04/2012 12:07(edited 14/04/2012 12:08)

Originally posted by Soroka
I didn't write my graphic card cus it is no reasons to write it
I have good card - HD6770.


- Did you install new drivers ?

If you not , install , maybe they work ...

Soroka14/04/2012 13:47

Originally posted by N3M0N
Originally posted by Soroka
I didn't write my graphic card cus it is no reasons to write it
I have good card - HD6770.


- Did you install new drivers ?

If you not , install , maybe they work ...


The problem is with mu CPU
It has give to CS only 1 core 2.1 ghz and cs has work not good :|

Michael Collins14/04/2012 21:40

Originally posted by Soroka
Originally posted by N3M0N
Originally posted by Soroka
I didn't write my graphic card cus it is no reasons to write it
I have good card - HD6770.


- Did you install new drivers ?

If you not , install , maybe they work ...


The problem is with mu CPU
It has give to CS only 1 core 2.1 ghz and cs has work not good :|


- Probably is that ...

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.