de_vertigo 3tjs

Started by Sadface
19/04/2012 11:28
Page 1 of 1
Sadface19/04/2012 11:28

trickjump1

trickjump2

trickjump3

I don't see those tjs above in any movie, so I think they are new and possible.

ivansky19/04/2012 11:38

only 3rd is possible got to measure them

Sadface19/04/2012 12:19

for trickjump1, using drop cj or wj may be possible?

FLP19/04/2012 19:06

1st done by Morys http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upb9Ve-MNL4 last jump
2nd impossible
3rd new for me,but very easy possible with m4 or para

Sadface20/04/2012 06:25

oh wait! I tried the first jump using BJ with scout today and I got close to it.
I'm not good at jumping at all,so I'm sure it's possible with scout.

rusty20/04/2012 11:50

1st 1 has been done with para by my friend crazzzed like 3 years back with drop cj, probably possible with awp

ivansky20/04/2012 12:01

maybe ;)

jack frog21/04/2012 00:11

whats the distance on the first jump?

FLP21/04/2012 07:32

Originally posted by Whitegod
oh wait! I tried the first jump using BJ with scout today and I got close to it.
I'm not good at jumping at all,so I'm sure it's possible with scout.

did it with knife using bj,I had a really lame pre so I guess it's possible with p90 or famas(using bj)

Alphaz07/06/2012 14:18

first jump done by shirox famas a long time ago (ask him for a demo)
second jump, found it a long time ago too and tried many times but the height difference is too big - failed few 281s but maybe its poss aww
third jump is old and random, saw it in some 100aa movie

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.