Shine

20/04/2012 20:01
Page 1 of 1
ndR moviemaker Tournament #220/04/2012 20:01

    Title:Shine


    Project status: 10%


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: Moviemaking since 2009, author of the AESTHETIC series, Chinese Art 2 and other side projects


    Type of the movie: Multiplayer


    Project Description: 5min long, dynamic.


    Moviemaking facts: HLAE / Vegas Pro 11 / Smoofofer


    Requests: Be patient.


    Screenshots: maybe some, later on.

ivansky20/04/2012 20:09

Good luck!Expecting some different and professional work here.

Michael Collins20/04/2012 20:15

- Good luck with this movie project my friend , i hope that will be something great ! ;)

ndR moviemaker Tournament #220/04/2012 20:32

Hard to make a different movie nowadays, since 99% of the potential types of kz movies have been done :D
As always the quality will be there, and apart from that, I cannot guarantee anything ;-)

latlED20/04/2012 21:19

OOHHHH finally youre up for the next movie montage. Good luck. Hope ill get some tj.

do u need any tjs?

zythH^ moviemaker21/04/2012 21:16

Originally posted by ndR
Hard to make a different movie nowadays, since 99% of the potential types of kz movies have been done :D
As always the quality will be there, and apart from that, I cannot guarantee anything ;-)


Different doesn't mean to be the style, but the movie itself ;)

Good luck ndR, do it with a french touch :D

Cetys21/04/2012 22:28

GL!

Acelamb22/04/2012 22:23

Can't wait! No matter what style you choose, it's always unique. Truly one of the best moviemakers in the KZ scene :)

Zippow22/04/2012 23:31

Sounds great. Good luck Yohan =)

akse23/04/2012 12:43

Watch pm, ndR!

KecKle23/04/2012 17:47

goodluck!

SeedDownFTW01/05/2012 17:00

So, ndR
Shiné = die! (in Japonese). I hope you know that :D
And "dynamic"... will it be an "epic" style? I'd love it, if that's the case! =]

"epic" = 1628 SUBCLIP; BASTEL etc. <----- looked upon as a music gender.

ViDtam02/05/2012 14:39

His style is very unique, I love his edits :) GL

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.