Post Your Favorite Songs =)

Started by killahurtZ
22/04/2012 14:57
Page 2 of 2
IIN25/04/2012 18:51

Originally posted by DeathClaw
Celldweller - Shapeshifter http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClLEnvWzUqY


I like Celldweller too! :D
I like their
"The Wings of Icarus"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfQgTz_znn0&list=PL1CAF66F91DDFA66F&index=47&feature=plpp_video
"The Sentinel"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QifoKdkMfXU&list=PL1CAF66F91DDFA66F&index=20&feature=plpp_video
"Scardonia"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4LjLqR90w4&hd=1

scmb25/04/2012 19:15

Originally posted by Marshall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk5iMgG-WJI&ob=av2e <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw09tAcNB0Q&ob=av2n <333
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYtiJ5qZySc <3333333
yeah i love kasabian


RE-WIRED BRO !!!

anyThlNG25/04/2012 23:30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIbIHxKh9bk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlrKXjEokSU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfeQ0eRqnuI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccdLQ9R7hgI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l37fuie5zvo
Trance music, to save your soul !

Olbrien26/04/2012 00:26

Only 3 guys here listen to music, the rest is pure sh1t.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv5_X_Y5D-0&ob=av2e
Slayer - Dittohead

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWgvGjAhvIw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9lkxq7tGuY

Outkast - Hey ya
Outkast - Roses

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVMvART9kb8&ob=av2e
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i97OkCXwotE&feature=relmfu

Pantera - Cemetery gates
Pantera - Cowboys from hell

Just a few...

remake26/04/2012 13:33

Originally posted by Olbrien
Only 3 guys here listen to music, the rest is pure sh1t.

"Hurr durr my taste in music is superior to yours"

Olbrien26/04/2012 13:40

Originally posted by remake
Originally posted by Olbrien
Only 3 guys here listen to music, the rest is pure sh1t.

"Hurr durr my taste in music is superior to yours"


I didn't say it like that... But yeah, thats basically what I meant.

KooleN26/04/2012 20:19

Originally posted by Marshall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk5iMgG-WJI&ob=av2e <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw09tAcNB0Q&ob=av2n <333
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYtiJ5qZySc <3333333
yeah i love kasabian


Kasabian ftw !

beg1ner 1337¼26/04/2012 20:43

Cardigans - Godspell one of my all time favs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeQxWOtU11Q

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.