Problems with "info_player_start"

Started by Twix^
22/04/2012 22:41
Page 1 of 1
Twix^22/04/2012 22:41(edited 22/04/2012 22:42)

Check this image -- > http://cs304511.userapi.com/v304511343/5d/if4PwmckvfY.jpg

I have watched tutorials, and when you use that function, you see the CT model, but I don't see it, is just green.. Also my CS crash when i run my map to test it..


Can anyone explaine why or just give me an .rmf file with spawns? thanks!!

unBreakS22/04/2012 23:12

that doesn`t matter.. smth else is crashing your cs.. maybe give us compile log and the error @ crash

Twix^22/04/2012 23:44

I have converted an bsp to map, just to test the spawns, but also I have this error when I try to compile:


** Executing...
** Command: Change Directory
** Parameters: E:\twix\Games\Steam\SteamApps\twixkz\counter-strike


** Executing...
** Command: Copy File
** Parameters: "E:\twix\Counter-Strike\Mapping\kz_twixbhop_ez.map" "E:\twix\Games\Steam\SteamApps\twixkz\counter-strike\cstrike\maps\kz_twixbhop_ez.map"


** Executing...
** Command: E:\twix\COUNTE~1\Mapping\Hammer\tools\qcsg.exe
** Parameters: "E:\twix\Games\Steam\SteamApps\twixkz\counter-strike\cstrike\maps\kz_twixbhop_ez"

qcsg.exe v2.8 (Jan 31 2000)
---- qcsg ----
entering E:\twix\Games\Steam\SteamApps\twixkz\counter-strike\cstrike\maps\kz_twixbhop_ez.map

************ ERROR ************
Token too large on line 6


** Executing...
** Command: E:\twix\COUNTE~1\Mapping\Hammer\tools\qbsp2.exe
** Parameters: "E:\twix\Games\Steam\SteamApps\twixkz\counter-strike\cstrike\maps\kz_twixbhop_ez"

qbsp2.exe v2.2 (Dec 28 1998)
---- qbsp2 ----

************ ERROR ************
Can't open E:\twix\Games\Steam\SteamApps\twixkz\counter-strike\cstrike\maps\kz_twixbhop_ez.p0

** Executing...
** Command: E:\twix\COUNTE~1\Mapping\Hammer\tools\vis.exe
** Parameters: "E:\twix\Games\Steam\SteamApps\twixkz\counter-strike\cstrike\maps\kz_twixbhop_ez"

vis.exe v1.3 (Dec 30 1998)
---- vis ----
2 thread(s)

************ ERROR ************
Error opening E:\twix\Games\Steam\SteamApps\twixkz\counter-strike\cstrike\maps\kz_twixbhop_ez.bsp: No such file or directory

** Executing...
** Command: E:\twix\COUNTE~1\Mapping\Hammer\tools\qrad.exe
** Parameters: "E:\twix\Games\Steam\SteamApps\twixkz\counter-strike\cstrike\maps\kz_twixbhop_ez"

qrad.exe v 1.5 (Apr 6 2000)
----- Radiosity ----
2 threads
[Reading texlights from 'E:\twix\COUNTE~1\Mapping\Hammer\tools\lights.rad']
[1 texlights parsed from 'E:\twix\COUNTE~1\Mapping\Hammer\tools\lights.rad']


************ ERROR ************
Error opening E:\twix\Games\Steam\SteamApps\twixkz\counter-strike\cstrike\maps\kz_twixbhop_ez.bsp: No such file or directory

KarLi mapper23/04/2012 15:36

why dont u compile it with ZHLT ?

Twix^23/04/2012 21:17

Now my hammer crash when i try to compile :S

PsYxOpAt mapper24/04/2012 06:43

Us VHLT instead of ZHLT and if you have more errors post the compile log.

Twix^24/04/2012 06:59(edited 24/04/2012 09:48)

I have reinstalled hammer and changed the directories.. is compiling fine..gonna remake my map and test it, thanks.

Twix^24/04/2012 12:03(edited 24/04/2012 12:18)

editing.

KarLi mapper24/04/2012 17:43(edited 24/04/2012 17:45)

If u use Zhlt or Vhlt with Batch compiler its the best thing for new mappers :)
and theres guides how to setup , i recommend u to use it :]

Twix^24/04/2012 18:34

Already did it, thanks all :P

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.