LJ PROBLEM

Started by DrakA
23/04/2012 21:21
Page 1 of 1
DrakA23/04/2012 21:21

Firs of all I don't know if this is corect forum sections to post my problem, but its longjump so...
Here we go...
My problem is my cs(I guess), few weeks ago I was capable to jump over 253+, and now from 4 or 5 days, I can't jump at all, I lose speed on 3rd(sometimes 4th or 5th) strafe(s) almost at every jump. What's the problem? I have noforce commands, I have mouse fix, my mouse mouvement and keyboard pressing its same like when I jumped 253+, so where is the problem?
PS. 5 days ago a reinnstalled cs so im sure some settings are missing for me.
Already m_filter I know it was 1 so its another settings or something.

1337Avenger.OmG mapper23/04/2012 21:35

Fix your configs , make sure its the same as before ,
OR
When this happened to me , i stopped playing for a couple of days , when i came back again i was able to jump as usual .

latlED23/04/2012 23:42

Originally posted by 1337Avenger.OmG
Fix your configs , make sure its the same as before ,
OR
When this happened to me , i stopped playing for a couple of days , when i came back again i was able to jump as usual .

I think this is good advice. Cuz maby you were jumping to much and messed up something, and it came to refleks.

BTW you avatar is f*****g scaring me :DDD

Legna24/04/2012 02:56

yeah , it should be the same than before but... do you remember how was your config?

DrakA24/04/2012 10:28(edited 24/04/2012 11:14)

It was default, mwheelup +jump/mwheeldown +duck, m_filter 1, I'm sure this settings I used before.
Edit. I just found a command cl_upspeed and mine its 320, how its default?

DrakA25/04/2012 12:04

Close this , I fixed .

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.